Kim Bin-woo, daughter in Honny Family Exposure Bodie Profile, Sinpen Terrorist Six Pack Missing for a Month (wakanam)

Kim Bin-woo was planted watching Body Profile.On the TV Chosun wakanam broadcast on August 10, Kim Bin-woo - Jeon Yong-jin couples day was drawn.Kim Bin-woo said, I have been eating potten these days, can not it be a little bit now?Kim Bin-woo recently lost 6kg to celebrate the 40th anniversary and filmed Bodie Profile. Hong Hyun-hee admired it as I have a different result.Im forty next year, and I wanted to try Bodie Profile once, said Jeon Yong-jin, who said, Dont be easy to say.Its not easy, he said firmly.Along with this, a Bodie Profile photo frame taken by Kim Bin-woo appeared.However, her daughter Yul said, I do not look pretty because I see my mother, Honny Family.Kim Bin-woo said, I have to reflect on myself now while watching this time. He changed into a bikini he wore at the time of shooting Bodie Profile.Among them, Yul painted all the frames containing the exposure of his mother Kim Bin-woo with a sign pen and grumbled, I see Honny Family.Kim Bin-woo, who confirmed this, also laughed and compared the current picture with Bodie Profile photo and said, I was shocked. Where did my Six Pack go?Kim Bin-woo, along with Jeon Yong-jin, started climbing the stairs of the apartment with a 20kg vest and a 4kg sandbag on his ankle.Kim Bin-woo said, I have to go to the goal of completing the race slowly.While Kim Bin-woo outpaced, Jeon Yong-jin climbed up the stairs of the apartment, throwing out vests and sandbags.Even Jeon Yong-jin quietly left in an elevator alone.Lee Ha Jung later found Kim Bin-woo home with his daughter Yudam; Kim Bin-woo prepared rice paper chicken for Lee Ha Jung mother and daughter.In addition, Kim Bin-woo and Lee Ha Jung set up a water park in the house for the children who are in Corona 19.They put a tarpaulin on the living room and set up a sculpture in which water rises like a fountain in the middle of the living room.Park said, I wanted to do it, but the unit price is expensive. Park Myeong-soo responded, It will come soon anyway.The children were soaked in a bubble pool in the middle of the living room, but Kim Bin-woo was rushed to say no there when his son shot a water gun at the TV, causing laughs.Our house is a mess, said Kim Bin-woo, daughter, clear.
Kim Bin-woo was planted watching Body Profile.On the TV Chosun wakanam broadcast on August 10, Kim Bin-woo - Jeon Yong-jin couples day was drawn.Kim Bin-woo said, I have been eating potten these days, can not it be a little bit now?Kim Bin-woo recently lost 6kg to celebrate the 40th anniversary and filmed Bodie Profile. Hong Hyun-hee admired it as I have a different result.Im forty next year, and I wanted to try Bodie Profile once, said Jeon Yong-jin, who said, Dont be easy to say.Its not easy, he said firmly.Along with this, a Bodie Profile photo frame taken by Kim Bin-woo appeared.However, her daughter Yul said, I do not look pretty because I see my mother, Honny Family.Kim Bin-woo said, I have to reflect on myself now while watching this time. He changed into a bikini he wore at the time of shooting Bodie Profile.Among them, Yul painted all the frames containing the exposure of his mother Kim Bin-woo with a sign pen and grumbled, I see Honny Family.Kim Bin-woo, who confirmed this, also laughed and compared the current picture with Bodie Profile photo and said, I was shocked. Where did my Six Pack go?Kim Bin-woo, along with Jeon Yong-jin, started climbing the stairs of the apartment with a 20kg vest and a 4kg sandbag on his ankle.Kim Bin-woo said, I have to go to the goal of completing the race slowly.While Kim Bin-woo outpaced, Jeon Yong-jin climbed up the stairs of the apartment, throwing out vests and sandbags.Even Jeon Yong-jin quietly left in an elevator alone.Lee Ha Jung later found Kim Bin-woo home with his daughter Yudam; Kim Bin-woo prepared rice paper chicken for Lee Ha Jung mother and daughter.In addition, Kim Bin-woo and Lee Ha Jung set up a water park in the house for the children who are in Corona 19.They put a tarpaulin on the living room and set up a sculpture in which water rises like a fountain in the middle of the living room.Park said, I wanted to do it, but the unit price is expensive. Park Myeong-soo responded, It will come soon anyway.The children were soaked in a bubble pool in the middle of the living room, but Kim Bin-woo was rushed to say no there when his son shot a water gun at the TV, causing laughs.Our house is a mess, said Kim Bin-woo, daughter, clear.

Kim Bin-woo was planted watching Body Profile.

On the tv Chosun 'wakanam' broadcast on August 10, Kim Bin-woo - Jeon Yong-jin couple's day was drawn.

Kim Bin-woo said, "I have been eating potten these days, can not it be a little bit now?" Kim Bin-woo recently lost 6kg to celebrate the 40th anniversary and filmed Bodie Profile. Hong Hyun-hee admired it as "I have a different result."

"I'm forty next year, and I wanted to try Bodie Profile once," said Jeon Yong-jin, who said, "Don't be easy to say. It's not easy," he said firmly.

Along with this, a Bodie Profile photo frame taken by Kim Bin-woo appeared. However, her daughter Yul said, "I do not look pretty because I see my mother, Honny Family." Kim Bin-woo said, "I have to reflect on myself now while watching this time." He changed into a bikini he wore at the time of shooting Bodie Profile.

Among them, Yul painted all the frames containing the Exposure of his mother Kim Bin-woo with a sign pen and grumbled, "I see Honny Family." Kim Bin-woo, who confirmed this, also laughed and compared the current picture with Bodie Profile photo and said, "I was shocked. Where did my Six Pack go?"

Kim Bin-woo, along with Jeon Yong-jin, started climbing the stairs of the apartment with a 20kg vest and a 4kg sandbag on his ankle. Kim Bin-woo said, "I have to go to the goal of completing the race slowly." While Kim Bin-woo outpaced, Jeon Yong-jin climbed up the stairs of the apartment, throwing out vests and sandbags. Even Jeon Yong-jin quietly left in an elevator alone.

Lee Ha Jung later found Kim Bin-woo home with his daughter Yudam; Kim Bin-woo prepared rice paper chicken for Lee Ha Jung mother and daughter. In addition, Kim Bin-woo and Lee Ha Jung set up a water park in the house for the children who are in Corona 19.

They put a tarpaulin on the living room and set up a sculpture in which water rises like a fountain in the middle of the living room. Park said, "I wanted to do it, but the unit price is expensive." Park Myeong-soo responded, "It will come soon anyway."

The children were soaked in a bubble pool in the middle of the living room, but Kim Bin-woo was rushed to say "no there" when his son shot a water gun at the tv, causing "laughs." "Our house is a mess," said Kim Bin-woo, daughter, clear.