'75kg 52kg' Kim Bin-woo, Mukbang seal after body pictorial? "Beef Jerky + Whisky at night"

Actor Kim Bin-woo told the daily routine of having a busy evening with Husband, Beef Jerky and Whisky.On the 31st, Kim Bin-woo said through his personal Instagram account story, Husband is asking me to tear up Beef Jerky while having a drink of whisky at night. It is so delicious that I eat three things ... It is so delicious.So the fans said, You lose 75kg  52kg and then start Mukbang again?, But Beef Jerky does not gain weight?Husband and I like to see , I took a body picture, so I can eat it now. Kim Bin-woo has been talking about the recent shooting of body pictures in commemoration of his 40-year-old age, and he has been sold out to Exercise without eating rice for two weeks.Meanwhile, Kim Bin-woo married a businessman in 2015 and is raising one male and one female.Kim Bin-woo

Actor Kim Bin-woo told the daily routine of having a busy evening with Husband, Beef Jerky and Whisky.

On the 31st, Kim Bin-woo said through his personal Instagram account story, "Husband is asking me to tear up Beef Jerky while having a drink of Whisky at night." "It is so delicious that I eat three things ... It is so delicious."

So the fans said, "You lose 75kg 52kg and then start Mukbang again?", "But Beef Jerky does not gain weight? Husband and I like to see "," I took a body picture, so I can eat it now. "

Kim Bin-woo has been talking about the recent shooting of body pictures in commemoration of his 40-year-old age, and he has been sold out to Exercise without eating rice for two weeks.

Meanwhile, Kim Bin-woo married a businessman in 2015 and is raising one male and one female.

Kim Bin-woo