Kim Bin-woo, I'm not washing this much. heyday Beautiful looks just like "I almost got on the ground."

Actor Kim Bin-woo still showed off her lovely visuals.Kim Bin-woo wrote on his personal Instagram account on July 28, I did not wash in the morning, I did not apply sunblock, I jogged out and almost got rid of it.Nowadays, I have to post a selfie with the article Sunblock before going out in the morning.Kim Bin-woo in the photo is wearing a pink mask and is making a smile. A plain visual without a toilet is admirable.The netizens who watched this responded such as I think it will be pretty even if I have only forehead, I am not washing my face, I am still laughing.Kim Bin-woo married a businessman, Jeon Jin-jin, who is one year younger than her in 2015, and has one male and one female.They appeared on TV Chosun The Taste of Wife and released their daily lives.

Actor Kim Bin-woo still showed off her lovely visuals.

Kim Bin-woo wrote on his personal Instagram account on July 28, "I did not wash in the morning, I did not apply sunblock, I jogged out and almost got rid of it. Nowadays, I have to post a selfie with the article "Sunblock" before going out in the morning.

Kim Bin-woo in the photo is wearing a pink mask and is making a smile. A plain visual without a toilet is admirable.

The netizens who watched this responded such as "I think it will be pretty even if I have only forehead", "I am not washing my face", "I am still laughing".

Kim Bin-woo married a businessman, Jeon Jin-jin, who is one year younger than her in 2015, and has one male and one female.

They appeared on TV Chosun 'The Taste of Wife' and released their daily lives.