'23kg weight loss' Kim Bin-woo, "Diet honeytip? 'Walking in this' and stairs" ('wakanam')

The man who uses the wipe card Kim Bin-woo climbed the stairs with Husband Jeon Yong-jin wearing a 20kg vest.Kim Bin-woo and Husband Jeon Yong-jin unveiled their daily lives in the TV Chosun WIFF Card Wing Man (hereinafter referred to as Wakanam) on the 10th.Husband Jeon Yong-jin of Kim Bin-woo said, I am forty next year.I saw the thinning of my stomach leather and thought about (bodypropyl) challenging it. Kim Bin-woo said, Dont be easy, its not easy.When asked what she would do if she took a body profile, Choi Yong-soo said, Ill oppose it. Its pretty enough now. Park said, My wife is not going to be able to do it.I did not see anything for a long time. Kim Bin-woo appeared in a dress she had taken a month ago when she was in body profile.Husband, who took Kim Bin-woo alongside the body profile photo, said, It is a difference because I see it like this.Kim Bin-woo and Husband Jeon Yong-jin then started walking from the second floor to the 18th floor in 20kg clothes.Kim Bin-woo said, You have to be good at controlling the baby face, and Husband Jeon Yong-jin breathed from the first floor.Kim Bin-woo said, You should not rest, you should not rest and go up. Jeon Yong-jin replied, Do not tell me.

'The man who uses the wipe card' Kim Bin-woo climbed the stairs with Husband Jeon Yong-jin wearing a 20kg vest.

Kim Bin-woo and Husband Jeon Yong-jin unveiled their daily lives in the TV Chosun WIFF Card Wing Man (hereinafter referred to as wakanam) on the 10th.

Husband Jeon Yong-jin of Kim Bin-woo said, "I am forty next year. I saw the thinning of my stomach leather and thought about (bodypropyl) challenging it.” Kim Bin-woo said, "Don't be easy, it's not easy."

When asked what she would do if she took a body profile, Choi Yong-soo said, “I’ll oppose it. It’s pretty enough now.” Park said, “My wife is not going to be able to do it. I did not see anything for a long time. "

Kim Bin-woo appeared in a dress she had taken a month ago when she was in body profile. Husband, who took Kim Bin-woo alongside the body profile photo, said, "It is a difference because I see it like this."

Kim Bin-woo and Husband Jeon Yong-jin then started walking from the second floor to the 18th floor in 20kg clothes. Kim Bin-woo said, "You have to be good at controlling the baby face," and Husband Jeon Yong-jin breathed from the first floor.

Kim Bin-woo said, "You should not rest, you should not rest and go up." Jeon Yong-jin replied, "Do not tell me."