Kim Bin-woo, Bodie Pictured The Story Impressed by Husband "Coca-Cola Holds and Tears"

Broadcaster Kim Bin-woo has released a behind-the-scenes story of Bodies photo shoot.On the 22nd, Kim Bin-woo released several photos on his Instagram with an article entitled What is the behind this picture?Kim Bin-woo in the public photo is tearing at Husband with Coca-Cola in the photo studio.Kim Bin-woo said, When I was shooting a Bodie picture, the director asked me what I wanted to eat the most, so I did not breathe and said Coca-Cola.The moment I pressed the last shutter, Coca-Cola appeared in front of me, he said. The moment Husband handed Coca-Cola, I remembered the time I worked hard for the past five months and I was tearful.Kim Bin-woo said, Is not it amazing to be crying at Coca-Cola?But it was a picture I wanted to keep, he said. It was time to realize that there is nothing I should do to live and experience a lot and try hard. Kim Woo-bin, who made his debut as a SBS supermodel selection contest in 2001, married Husband in 2015 and has one male and one female.Kim Bin-woo, who has gained weight to 75kg after giving birth, recently lost 23kg due to exercise and diet control.The behind-the-scenes of this pictureBodie asked me what I wanted to eat the most after the makeup director was finished during the photo shoot, so I did not breathe and said Coca-Cola!The last Shutter Nur was immediately seen somewhere in front of me.The moment Husband handed the Coca-Cola, I remember the last five months...Ive been trying hard...Ive had storm tearsA lot of people have recorded that momentIm crying for Coca-Cola. Thats amazing. But its a picture I want to keepI think Ill live with a lot of thought when I look at those picturesIt was time to realize that there is nothing to do with living, experiencing, really approaching and tryingI dont know what else Im going to challenge in the future, but Im going to keep my first body picture in my mind for the rest of my life.The processIm so grateful for the comments of great supportYou can do it, too.Photo: Kim Bin-woo Instagram

Broadcaster Kim Bin-woo has released a behind-the-scenes story of Bodie's photo shoot.

On the 22nd, Kim Bin-woo released several photos on his Instagram with an article entitled "What is the behind this picture?"

Kim Bin-woo in the public photo is tearing at Husband with Coca-Cola in the photo studio.

Kim Bin-woo said, "When I was shooting a Bodie picture, the director asked me what I wanted to eat the most, so I did not breathe and said Coca-Cola. "The moment I pressed the last Shutter, Coca-Cola appeared in front of me," he said. "The moment Husband handed Coca-Cola, I remembered the time I worked hard for the past five months and I was tearful."

Kim Bin-woo said, "Is not it amazing to be crying at Coca-Cola? But it was a picture I wanted to keep, "he said." It was time to realize that there is nothing I should do to live and experience a lot and try hard. "

Kim Woo-bin, who made his debut as a SBS supermodel selection contest in 2001, married Husband in 2015 and has one male and one female.

Kim Bin-woo, who has gained weight to 75kg after giving birth, recently lost 23kg due to exercise and diet control.

The behind-the-scenes of this picture

Bodie asked me what I wanted to eat the most after the makeup director was finished during the photo shoot, so I did not breathe and said Coca-Cola!

The last Shutter Nur was immediately seen somewhere in front of me.

The moment Husband handed the Coca-Cola, I remember the last five months...I've been trying hard...I've had storm tears

A lot of people have recorded that moment

I'm crying for Coca-Cola. That's amazing. But it's a picture I want to keep

I think I'll live with a lot of thought when I look at those pictures

It was time to realize that there is nothing to do with living, experiencing, really approaching and trying

I don't know what else I'm going to challenge in the future, but I'm going to keep my first body picture in my mind for the rest of my life.The process

I'm so grateful for the comments of great support

You can do it, too.

Photo: Kim Bin-woo Instagram