'-16kg loss' Lee Hye-jung "Disordered from Nutrition...Casualty to vocal cord muscle" (ft.formation notice)

In Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, Lee Hye-jung told an anecdote that had been malnourished by diet, drawing attention by foreshadowing plastic surgery.SBS entertainment Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 2nd, was broadcast.On this day, Eunboa and Oh Ji-ho visited the cooking researcher Lee Hye-jung house.When they asked about the diet, Lee Hye-jung said, I was out to live. I was 82 kilograms, so I was Big Mama. I lost 16 kilos for diabetes treatment, 8 kilos, but I lost 8 kilos.When asked why he gained weight again, he said, It was because of malnutrition. He said, I was tired of my neck, I did not say anything. I was able to get Casualty and vocal cord muscles.Lee Hye-jung said, I will try to get a face during the autumn Chuseok, I have not tried to do it, but I will try it this time, and I will get a quote.When Lee Hye-jung asked why, I had been eating Husband for over 40 years, but Husband said he wanted to live with a pretty woman even if he could not eat it, and I was surprised that he thought he could do it.Oh Ji-ho said, Did not there be Danger for 43 years? Lee Hye-jung said, Every moment was Danger, even in the morning. However, emotional confrontation was poison, rather reflective, and in the past I responded, but now I learn how to reconcile with the power of consideration. Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest captures the broadcast screen

In Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, Lee Hye-jung told an anecdote that had been malnourished by diet, drawing attention by foreshadowing plastic surgery.

SBS entertainment 'Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny', which was broadcast on the 2nd, was broadcast.

On this day, Eunboa and Oh Ji-ho visited the cooking researcher Lee Hye-jung house. When they asked about the diet, Lee Hye-jung said, "I was out to live." "I was 82 kilograms, so I was Big Mama. I lost 16 kilos for diabetes treatment, 8 kilos, but I lost 8 kilos."

When asked why he gained weight again, he said, "It was because of malnutrition." He said, "I was tired of my neck, I did not say anything. I was able to get Casualty and vocal cord muscles.

Lee Hye-jung said, "I will try to get a face during the autumn Chuseok, I have not tried to do it, but I will try it this time, and I will get a quote."

When Lee Hye-jung asked why, "I had been eating Husband for over 40 years, but Husband said he wanted to live with a pretty woman even if he could not eat it, and I was surprised that he thought he could do it."

Oh Ji-ho said, "Did not there be Danger for 43 years?" Lee Hye-jung said, "Every moment was Danger, even in the morning." However, emotional confrontation was poison, rather reflective, and in the past I responded, but now I learn how to reconcile with the power of consideration. "

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest’ captures the broadcast screen