Guillaume Musso Patri, a surprise married man's recent confession "Married in Canada" (South Korean Foreigners')

Guillaume Musso told the South Korean Foreigners about his recent startling marriage.Lee Ki-chan, Park Choa, Chun Myung-hoon and Lee Hye-jung appeared on MBC Everlon Entertainment South Korean Foreigners on the 13th.Park Choa was upset that he was eliminated from the second stage last time, and he made a comeback in three months.When asked about Park Choa, who was selected as MBC Everlons Endful Love MC, about his love style, Park Choa said, I feel like watching my parents, I often fight, but I do not know that I can not change each other.Lee Hye-jung, who saw this, said, It is all I can endure, all I can endure, so I live.I have to live for 43 years this year, and people do not change. I have to develop my strength to understand the conclusion, he said.Kim Yong-man said, Is it an advantage to be consistent? He said, No, people are going to die.Above all, Lee Ki-chan solved the quiz and met Guillaume Musso in the fourth stage.Guillaume Musso said he had been to Canada three years ago for his fathers health problem, and said, I went with my girlfriend, I married because I could stay all day.He also said, I have reported my marriage, but I will have a wedding next year, and a visa has come out of Korea.In particular, Lee Ki-chan was defeated by Guillaume Musso while playing against Guillaume Musso.Capture the South Korean Foreigners screen

Guillaume Musso told the South Korean Foreigners about his recent startling marriage.

Lee Ki-chan, Park Choa, Chun Myung-hoon and Lee Hye-jung appeared on MBC Everlon entertainment South Korean Foreigners' on the 13th.

Park Choa was upset that he was eliminated from the second stage last time, and he made a comeback in three months. When asked about Park Choa, who was selected as MBC Everlon's "Endful Love" MC, about his Love style, Park Choa said, "I feel like watching my parents, I often fight, but I do not know that I can not change each other."

Lee Hye-jung, who saw this, said, "It is all I can endure, all I can endure, so I live." "I have to live for 43 years this year, and people do not change. I have to develop my strength to understand the conclusion," he said.

Kim Yong-man said, "Is it an advantage to be consistent?" He said, "No, people are going to die."

Above all, Lee Ki-chan solved the quiz and met Guillaume Musso in the fourth stage. Guillaume Musso said he had been to Canada three years ago for his father's health problem, and said, "I went with my girlfriend, I married because I could stay all day."

He also said, "I have reported my marriage, but I will have a wedding next year, and a visa has come out of Korea."

In particular, Lee Ki-chan was defeated by Guillaume Musso while playing against Guillaume Musso.

Capture the ‘South Korean Foreigners’ screen