Lee Hye-jung "179cm 47kg Don't Menstruate Long" Desperate after Legacy (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest)

Lee Hye-jung revealed that she did not have long menstruation at the time of modelling activity.Special MC Lee Hye-jung appeared on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast on May 2.When Kim Sook asked, I was having a little difficulty in pregnancy and suffered from postpartum depression shortly after birth, Lee Hye-jung said, When I was working in New York as a model, I kept 47kg at my height (179cm).I didnt know my condition when I was so passionate, and I came back to Korea after my activities, and I didnt have a long period of menstruation.Lee Hye-jung said, When I went to obstetrics and gynecology, when my teacher said, Why do not you live without Hyejung Christina Aguilera? When My Love Blooms felt like a woman, my life was over.I have gained Christina Aguilera in three years, a few miscarriages, too hard. Lee Hye-jung said, I thought I should take it too hard and do it with my hands.When I was breastfeeding my child and being so beautiful, my neck was so sick that I saw the petals flying around the window, when my Love Blooms tears poured out.I didnt think Id have postpartum depression, so I did.
Lee Hye-jung revealed that she did not have long menstruation at the time of modelling activity.Special MC Lee Hye-jung appeared on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast on May 2.When Kim Sook asked, I was having a little difficulty in pregnancy and suffered from postpartum depression shortly after birth, Lee Hye-jung said, When I was working in New York as a model, I kept 47kg at my height (179cm).I didnt know my condition when I was so passionate, and I came back to Korea after my activities, and I didnt have a long period of menstruation.Lee Hye-jung said, When I went to obstetrics and gynecology, when my teacher said, Why do not you live without Hyejung Christina Aguilera? When My Love Blooms felt like a woman, my life was over.I have gained Christina Aguilera in three years, a few miscarriages, too hard. Lee Hye-jung said, I thought I should take it too hard and do it with my hands.When I was breastfeeding my child and being so beautiful, my neck was so sick that I saw the petals flying around the window, when my Love Blooms tears poured out.I didnt think Id have postpartum depression, so I did.

Lee Hye-jung revealed that she did not have long menstruation at the time of modelling activity.

Special MC Lee Hye-jung appeared on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' broadcast on May 2.

When Kim Sook asked, "I was having a little difficulty in pregnancy and suffered from postpartum depression shortly after birth," Lee Hye-jung said, "When I was working in New York as a model, I kept 47kg at my height (179cm). I didn’t know my condition when I was so passionate, and I came back to Korea after my activities, and I didn’t have a long period of menstruation.”

Lee Hye-jung said, "When I went to obstetrics and gynecology, when my teacher said, 'Why do not you live without Hyejung Christina Aguilera?' When My Love Blooms felt like a woman, my life was over. I have gained Christina Aguilera in three years, a few miscarriages, too hard. "

Lee Hye-jung said, "I thought I should take it too hard and do it with my hands. When I was breastfeeding my child and being so beautiful, my neck was so sick that I saw the petals flying around the window, When My Love Blooms tears poured out. I didn’t think I’d have postpartum depression, so I did.”