Kim Seung-soo "Pays 14 Million Won for a Month of Rice" Shock (Gold Counselor's Office)

Actor Kim Seung-soo, who shows a wide range of performances from pre-emption to villain during the first customer, talks about his troubles.Even though I made my debut at a little late, I was able to run long, and I worked hard without rest. I feel that the passion is too much and sometimes I make myself difficult.It has not been enough to digest about 60 works including the drama for 25 years, and I recently challenged my delivery alba.Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who was told that resting for a while would cause anxiety or abnormal reaction, said, It is a sign of the body to take care of me.But there is a reason to continue working, he said.For the first time on the show, he said, It is uncomfortable if you do not calculate at the meeting.He paid up to 14 million won for rice a month and walked home to pay for rice.Why he was overly generous to people, he shakes off the deep wounds he suffered at the age of six, which he could not tell anywhere.He wonders what pain he will have and what Oh Eun Young Doctorates Joo Eun-young Magic will be.As the second customer, Actor Lee Hee-joons wife and top model Lee Hye-jung appears.Once I was planning to do it perfectly, Lee Hye-jung had to give up the basketball player with hyperthyroidism and released a shocking anecdote that went to the point of early menopause while modeling with a bad bar.After marriage, Lee Hye-jung, who dreams of a good wife and works hard, told her husband Lee Hee-joon, Do not live like a basketball team captain, and after receiving counseling for the couple,Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who listened to Lee Hye-jungs life without brakes, gave a prickly advice, saying, There is a problem with working too hard.The reason why Oh Eun Young Doctorate had to live with the pressure and the hard work of crushing Lee Hye-jung, and the Joo Eun-young Magic, which will be a haven in Lee Hye-jungs mind, will be released on the air today.From 0 to 100 years old, the mental care program channel A Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center, which solves various problems of people, will be broadcast on Channel A at 9:30 pm on Friday, December 3.Photo: Channel A
Actor Kim Seung-soo, who shows a wide range of performances from pre-emption to villain during the first customer, talks about his troubles.Even though I made my debut at a little late, I was able to run long, and I worked hard without rest. I feel that the passion is too much and sometimes I make myself difficult.It has not been enough to digest about 60 works including the drama for 25 years, and I recently challenged my delivery alba.Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who was told that resting for a while would cause anxiety or abnormal reaction, said, It is a sign of the body to take care of me.But there is a reason to continue working, he said.For the first time on the show, he said, It is uncomfortable if you do not calculate at the meeting.He paid up to 14 million won for rice a month and walked home to pay for rice.Why he was overly generous to people, he shakes off the deep wounds he suffered at the age of six, which he could not tell anywhere.He wonders what pain he will have and what Oh Eun Young Doctorates Joo Eun-young Magic will be.As the second customer, Actor Lee Hee-joons wife and top model Lee Hye-jung appears.Once I was planning to do it perfectly, Lee Hye-jung had to give up the basketball player with hyperthyroidism and released a shocking anecdote that went to the point of early menopause while modeling with a bad bar.After marriage, Lee Hye-jung, who dreams of a good wife and works hard, told her husband Lee Hee-joon, Do not live like a basketball team captain, and after receiving counseling for the couple,Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who listened to Lee Hye-jungs life without brakes, gave a prickly advice, saying, There is a problem with working too hard.The reason why Oh Eun Young Doctorate had to live with the pressure and the hard work of crushing Lee Hye-jung, and the Joo Eun-young Magic, which will be a haven in Lee Hye-jungs mind, will be released on the air today.From 0 to 100 years old, the mental care program channel A Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center, which solves various problems of people, will be broadcast on Channel A at 9:30 pm on Friday, December 3.Photo: Channel A

Actor Kim Seung-soo, who shows a wide range of performances from pre-emption to villain during the first customer, talks about his troubles. Even though I made my debut at a little late, I was able to run long, and I worked hard without rest. I feel that the passion is too much and sometimes I make myself difficult.

It has not been enough to digest about 60 works including the drama for 25 years, and I recently challenged my delivery alba. Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who was told that resting for a while would cause anxiety or abnormal reaction, said, "It is a sign of the body to take care of me. But there is a reason to continue working, "he said.

For the first time on the show, he said, "It is uncomfortable if you do not calculate at the meeting." He paid up to 14 million won for rice a month and walked home to pay for rice.

Why he was overly generous to people, he shakes off the deep wounds he suffered at the age of six, which he could not tell anywhere. He wonders what pain he will have and what Oh Eun Young Doctorate's 'Joo Eun-young Magic' will be.

As the second customer, Actor Lee Hee-joon's wife and top model Lee Hye-jung appears. Once I was planning to do it perfectly, Lee Hye-jung had to give up the basketball player with hyperthyroidism and released a shocking anecdote that went to the point of early menopause while modeling with a bad bar.

After marriage, Lee Hye-jung, who dreams of a good wife and works hard, told her husband Lee Hee-joon, "Do not live like a basketball team captain," and after receiving counseling for the couple, Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who listened to Lee Hye-jung's life without brakes, gave a prickly advice, saying, "There is a problem with working too hard." The reason why Oh Eun Young Doctorate had to live with the pressure and the hard work of crushing Lee Hye-jung, and the 'Joo Eun-young Magic', which will be a haven in Lee Hye-jung's mind, will be released on the air today.

From 0 to 100 years old, the mental care program channel A 'Oh Eun Young's Gold Counseling Center', which solves various problems of people, will be broadcast on Channel A at 9:30 pm on Friday, December 3.

Photo: Channel A