Kim Bin-woo, 'After' Definite Body Picture "The diet was so dark that the front was dark."

Actor Kim Bin-woo has shown a whole diet process with a body picture photo.Kim Bin-woo posted a photo on social media on Wednesday.The photo shows Kim Bin-woos recent body picture, a so-called body profile photo, and his eye body before and after Exercise.Kim Bin-woos body, which shows a clear change as well as a body picture without a fuss, attracted fans admiration.In addition, he also revealed his actual weight of 54.25kg on the day, and he collected his attention.Kim Bin-woo confessed his long-standing glossy picture and changes in the process.One of the promises I made to me this year at the beginning of the year 2021 was to continue to Exercise, he said. Since I was not a person who loved Exercise from the beginning, I thought I should keep my goal and I started to Exercise from early February.In particular, he said, I have been doing Exercise steadily while the Exercise facility is closed, and I have increased my basic physical strength and muscle mass. He said, I wanted to see Exercise for about a month and eat 59.7kg without eating.This was death.However, Kim Bin-woo said, I really worked hard.I started to work hard, he said. But when I started to reduce my meal, I had to eat only the childrens rice to eat dinner, go into the room, endure hunger, do Exercise in a hungry situation, and have to raise children. He said.Nevertheless, Kim Bin-woo, who said, My body picture seems to have been somewhat satisfactory, said, I am exercising so much now and I control what I want to eat.If you want to eat a lot, you will control it the next day.  I will show you the picture soon while keeping my body healthy. Kim Bin-woo married Jeon Yong-jin, a businessman who is one year younger in 2015, and has one male and one female under his belt. He is revealing his child-rearing routine through various entertainment and SNS.Kim Bin-woo SNS.

Actor Kim Bin-woo has shown a whole diet process with a body picture photo.

Kim Bin-woo posted a photo on social media on Wednesday.

The photo shows Kim Bin-woo's recent body picture, a so-called body profile photo, and his 'eye body' before and After Exercise. Kim Bin-woo's body, which shows a clear change as well as a body picture without a fuss, attracted fans' admiration. In addition, he also revealed his actual weight of 54.25kg on the day, and he collected his attention.

Kim Bin-woo confessed his long-standing glossy picture and changes in the process. "One of the promises I made to me this year at the beginning of the year 2021 was to continue to Exercise," he said. "Since I was not a person who loved Exercise from the beginning, I thought I should keep my goal and I started to Exercise from early February."

In particular, he said, "I have been doing Exercise steadily while the Exercise facility is closed, and I have increased my basic physical strength and muscle mass." He said, "I wanted to see Exercise for about a month and eat 59.7kg without eating. "This was death."

However, Kim Bin-woo said, "I really worked hard. "I started to work hard," he said. "But when I started to reduce my meal, I had to eat only the children's rice to eat dinner, go into the room, endure hunger, do Exercise in a hungry situation, and have to raise children." "He said.

Nevertheless, Kim Bin-woo, who said, "My body picture seems to have been somewhat satisfactory," said, "I am exercising so much now and I control what I want to eat. If you want to eat a lot, you will control it the next day. "" I will show you the picture soon while keeping my body healthy. "

Kim Bin-woo married Jeon Yong-jin, a businessman who is one year younger in 2015, and has one male and one female under his belt. He is revealing his child-rearing routine through various entertainment and SNS.

Kim Bin-woo SNS.