How Sung Si-kyung Regular Perception Rumors' Really Did The Miracle Fighters

Falsify and the fabrication worked.For singer Sung Si-kyung, the perception Iran tag follows in a row - which has been haunting him for years.Sung Si-kyung recently explained the perception rumor through live.If you ask Witch Hunting PD if Ive ever been late, its no (its called), Sung Si-kyung explained.Sung Si-kyung said, I have been 20 years and how come its never too late.I have never been sick when the car was inevitable, he said. I think that the firmness of the commitment to make it so humanly less personalized XX is great. Sung Si-kyung is already reported to be suing for spreading false facts.I give money to my lawyer quarterly, and I still keep looking for it, so please do not worry, he said.Those who claim to be a habitual perception of Sung Si-kyung give evidence to the stories that their colleagues have told on the air.On the radio, Jang Dong-min said, I think I can come later after seeing Sung Si-kyung. And Shin Dong-yup in Witch Hunting complained, I can not stand waiting for Sung Si-kyung.But this is a little bit of a confirmation that FalsifyIran with a little truth: apparently the comments by Jang Dong-min and Shin Dong-yup are true.But it is a problem that it was a joke.In response to the Jang Dong-min remarks, which were the beginning of the rumor, Sung Si-kyung revealed that he was personally apologized to Jang Dong-min.Shin Dong-yup remarks are also confirmed to have been one of the jokes of gossiping about those who left each other in each turn.Here, I spit out a sincere irritation, I sent out this scene without editing, so the production team is quite dissatisfied with Sung Si-kyung, I often have a story, so I have a bone joke and I inflated the size of the rumor.Even now, rumors of Sung Si-kyung habitual perception are circulating in YouTube and online communities.For the netizens who explain the rumor, I try to turn the public opinion over, The original threat of complaint is a special skill.But no one can do it, and There is another crucian carp that is caught in Gossad Lip and is a hope torture. The truth is that the story is created by adding a little bit of the truth, and the Miracle Fighters are the truth that the house that constantly insists on the habitual perception after the explanation is finally true.Of course, the suspicion of Iran is possible, but it is doubtful how close the information that is cut off and incited is to the truth.

Falsify and the fabrication worked.

For singer Sung Si-kyung, the 'perception' Iran tag follows in a row - which has been haunting him for years.

Sung Si-kyung recently explained the perception rumor through live. "If you ask 'Witch Hunting' PD if I've ever been late, it's 'no' (it's called)," Sung Si-kyung explained.

Sung Si-kyung said, "I have been 20 years and how come it's never too late. I have never been sick when the car was inevitable, "he said." I think that the firmness of the commitment to make it so humanly less personalized XX is great. "

Sung Si-kyung is already reported to be suing for spreading false facts. "I give money to my lawyer quarterly, and I still keep looking for it, so please do not worry," he said.

Those who claim to be a habitual perception of Sung Si-kyung give evidence to the stories that their colleagues have told on the air. On the radio, Jang Dong-min said, "I think I can come later after seeing Sung Si-kyung." And Shin Dong-yup in "Witch Hunting" complained, "I can not stand waiting for Sung Si-kyung."

But this is a little bit of a confirmation that Falsify Iran with a little truth: apparently the comments by Jang Dong-min and Shin Dong-yup are true. But it is a problem that it was a joke. In response to the Jang Dong-min remarks, which were the beginning of the rumor, Sung Si-kyung revealed that he was personally apologized to Jang Dong-min. Shin Dong-yup remarks are also confirmed to have been one of the jokes of gossiping about those who left each other in each turn.

Here, "I spit out a sincere irritation", "I sent out this scene without editing, so the production team is quite dissatisfied with Sung Si-kyung", "I often have a story, so I have a bone joke" and I inflated the size of the rumor.

Even now, rumors of Sung Si-kyung habitual perception are circulating in YouTube and online communities. For the netizens who explain the rumor, "I try to turn the public opinion over", "The original threat of complaint is a special skill. But no one can do it, "and" There is another crucian carp that is caught in Gossad Lip and is a hope torture. " The truth is that the story is created by adding a little bit of the truth, and The Miracle Fighters are the truth that the house that constantly insists on the habitual perception after the explanation is finally true.

Of course, the suspicion of Iran is possible, but it is doubtful how close the information that is cut off and incited is to the truth.