Sung Si-kyung "Hwasa, the first guest to meet the new corner" (Sung Si-kyung')

Singer Sung Si-kyung has unveiled a new segment and first guest on his YouTube channel.On the 3rd, Sung Si-kyung said, I think I had a dream because it was the first day of the performance yesterday. Thank you for coming. I will do my best on the last day of the day.He said, I will meet you tomorrow, he said. If a team that wants to promote something comes out to eat, I will eat because fans do not like it.He said, It is a form of sharing the recipe that I have been doing in the past with the menu plate and giving it to the guest in advance and talking with the dish that I chose.The photo released together contains MAMAMOO Hwasa.Sung Si-kyung said, The first episode is Hwasa, which is a single on September 6th. He said, I want to eat pork. I added more things to my first episode.Meanwhile, Sung Si-kyung operates the YouTube Sung Si-kyung channel and currently has 1.5 million subscribers.

Singer Sung Si-kyung has unveiled a new segment and first guest on his YouTube channel. On the 3rd, Sung Si-kyung said, "I think I had a dream because it was the first day of the performance yesterday." "Thank you for coming. I will do my best on the last day of the day. He said, "I will meet you tomorrow," he said. "If a team that wants to promote something comes out to 'eat', 'I will eat' because fans do not like it." He said, "It is a form of sharing the recipe that I have been doing in the past with the menu plate and giving it to the guest in advance and talking with the dish that I chose." The photo released together contains MAMAMOO Hwasa. Sung Si-kyung said, "The first episode is Hwasa, which is a single on September 6th." He said, "I want to eat pork. I added more things to my first episode. Meanwhile, Sung Si-kyung operates the YouTube Sung Si-kyung channel and currently has 1.5 million subscribers.