Shin Dong-yup, Animal Farm' MC disjoint request for 23 years...Controversy over 'Sex + Antagonist' appearance Why?

Shin Dong-yup, who has been the main MC of Animal Farm for 23 years, is receiving a program disjoint request from some viewers.On the last day of the month, I will tell you that I will not be able to see you again. I will not see you again. I will not see you again. I will not see you again. I will not see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. Its him.Shin Dong-yups MC disjoint request, which started on the 26th, has about 300 articles. Animal Farm Viewers Bulletin board is paralyzed.However, it is not just a disjoint request.Other viewers opposed disjoint, saying, I support Shin Dong-yup, Do not give in before public opinion, Ignore forced censorship, Ignore disjoint requirements lightly, and There is no moderator who loves animals as well as Shin Dong-yup.Shin Dong-yup is receiving an untimely disjoint request because of the Netflix entertainment show Sex + Antagonist: Japan released on the 25th.Sex + Antagonist is a new concept talk variety show that explores Shin Dong-yup and Sung Si-kyungs unknown sex and Antagonist in the adult culture industry. It is an entertainment program that talks with various Antagonists about the sex culture of Korea and other Japan.The controversial part is a scene in which Japanese female AV (adult video) actors use sexual profanity and show off their shooting episodes nakedly or boast of their income, saying they can easily buy expensive cars.Shin Dong-yup took a camera and indirectly experienced shooting with an AV actor.Most viewers are uncomfortable with the fact that Shin Dong-yup and Sung Si-kyung, Koreas leading broadcasters, have crossed the line on the appearance of Japans AV in the main entertainment produced by Netflix.In particular, Shin Dong-yup believes that the whole family should have been more cautious as they are in charge of the MC program, which is enjoyed on weekends.Photo = DB, SBS Animal Farm
Shin Dong-yup, who has been the main MC of Animal Farm for 23 years, is receiving a program disjoint request from some viewers.On the last day of the month, I will tell you that I will not be able to see you again. I will not see you again. I will not see you again. I will not see you again. I will not see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. Its him.Shin Dong-yups MC disjoint request, which started on the 26th, has about 300 articles. Animal Farm Viewers Bulletin board is paralyzed.However, it is not just a disjoint request.Other viewers opposed disjoint, saying, I support Shin Dong-yup, Do not give in before public opinion, Ignore forced censorship, Ignore disjoint requirements lightly, and There is no moderator who loves animals as well as Shin Dong-yup.Shin Dong-yup is receiving an untimely disjoint request because of the Netflix entertainment show Sex + Antagonist: Japan released on the 25th.Sex + Antagonist is a new concept talk variety show that explores Shin Dong-yup and Sung Si-kyungs unknown sex and Antagonist in the adult culture industry. It is an entertainment program that talks with various Antagonists about the sex culture of Korea and other Japan.The controversial part is a scene in which Japanese female AV (adult video) actors use sexual profanity and show off their shooting episodes nakedly or boast of their income, saying they can easily buy expensive cars.Shin Dong-yup took a camera and indirectly experienced shooting with an AV actor.Most viewers are uncomfortable with the fact that Shin Dong-yup and Sung Si-kyung, Koreas leading broadcasters, have crossed the line on the appearance of Japans AV in the main entertainment produced by Netflix.In particular, Shin Dong-yup believes that the whole family should have been more cautious as they are in charge of the MC program, which is enjoyed on weekends.Photo = DB, SBS Animal Farm

Shin Dong-yup, who has been the main MC of Animal Farm' for 23 years, is receiving a program disjoint request from some viewers. On the last day of the month, I will tell you that I will not be able to see you again. I will not see you again. I will not see you again. I will not see you again. I will not see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. I do not want to see you again. It's him. Shin Dong-yup's MC disjoint request, which started on the 26th, has about 300 articles. Animal Farm' Viewers Bulletin board is paralyzed. However, it is not just a disjoint request. Other viewers opposed disjoint, saying, "I support Shin Dong-yup," "Do not give in before public opinion," "Ignore forced censorship," "Ignore disjoint requirements lightly," and "There is no moderator who loves animals as well as Shin Dong-yup." Shin Dong-yup is receiving an untimely disjoint request because of the Netflix entertainment show "Sex + Antagonist: Japan" released on the 25th. 'Sex + Antagonist' is a new concept talk variety show that explores Shin Dong-yup and Sung Si-kyung's unknown sex and Antagonist in the adult culture industry. It is an entertainment program that talks with various Antagonists about the sex culture of Korea and other Japan. The controversial part is a scene in which Japanese female AV (adult video) actors use sexual profanity and show off their shooting episodes nakedly or boast of their income, saying they can easily buy expensive cars. Shin Dong-yup took a camera and indirectly experienced shooting with an AV actor. Most viewers are uncomfortable with the fact that Shin Dong-yup and Sung Si-kyung, Korea's leading broadcasters, have crossed the line on the appearance of Japan's AV in the main entertainment produced by Netflix. In particular, Shin Dong-yup believes that the whole family should have been more cautious as they are in charge of the MC program, which is enjoyed on weekends. Photo = DB, SBS Animal Farm'