Sung Si-kyung apologises abruptly in The Newsroom'.."My Jasin is disgusting"

JTBC The Newsroom, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, depicted Sung Si-kyung, who talks about the 23rd year ballade singer.After two years and five months since 2021, he will once again appear on The Newsroom.On this day, Sung Si-kyung asked about plans for music activities following YouTube activities.The market is changing, and of course the people of Cage love Ballade, but there is also a clear idea that they are no longer alcoholic beverages. There is also the burden of changing rather than doing what we did.Apparently, Ballade is Sung Si-kyung, who thinks that alcohol beverages are not, but he recently made a comeback with Ballade duet with Naul.Sung Si-kyung said, I hope it will be maintained. Its a song called Telepathy Lado Cage, and I was in first place for a while, so I called it Telepathy Lado No. 1. Im sorry.When I get older, I laugh at this useless (joke). Especially, The Newsroom Kang Jiyoung anchor said, This part is not the unexpectedness of Sung Si-kyung. Sung Si-kyung said, My Jasin is disgusting.This is not a sound that people in their 20s and 30s like, he said. Its just that I expect to hear it and I think people will like it.Sung Si-kyung released a new song Telepathy Lado Cage on the 19th.

JTBC The Newsroom', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, depicted Sung Si-kyung, who talks about the 23rd year Ballade singer. After two years and five months since 2021, he will once again appear on The Newsroom. On this day, Sung Si-kyung asked about plans for music activities following YouTube activities. The market is changing, and of course the people of Cage love Ballade, but there is also a clear idea that they are no longer alcoholic beverages. "There is also the burden of changing rather than doing what we did." Apparently, Ballade is Sung Si-kyung, who thinks that alcohol beverages are not, but he recently made a comeback with Ballade duet with Naul. Sung Si-kyung said, "I hope it will be maintained. It's a song called 'Telepathy Lado Cage,' and I was in first place for a while, so I called it 'Telepathy Lado No. 1.' I'm sorry. When I get older, I laugh at this useless (joke). " Especially, The Newsroom' Kang Jiyoung anchor said, "This part is not the unexpectedness of Sung Si-kyung." Sung Si-kyung said, "My Jasin is disgusting." "This is not a sound that people in their 20s and 30s like," he said. "It's just that I expect to hear it and I think people will like it." Sung Si-kyung released a new song 'Telepathy Lado Cage' on the 19th.