Yoon Min Soo, I thought it was a young hoo... long hair transform "Why can my mother be seen"

Singer Yoon Min Soo told me about the recent long hair style.Yoon Min Soo released a photo on his 29th day with an article entitled Are you okay with glasses for a long time? Its awkward. Why can I see my mother?In the photo, Yoon Min Soo stares at the camera with long-haired hair styles and glasses. It is also eye-catching that it resembles the son Yun hoo.On the other hand, Yoon Min Soo and Yun hoo Wealthy were very popular in 2013 on MBC Night - Dad! Where are you going?Recently, the recent situation of the big Yun hoo has been revealed and collected topics.=

Singer Yoon Min Soo told me about the recent long Hair style.

Yoon Min Soo released a photo on his 29th day with an article entitled "Are you okay with glasses for a long time? It's awkward. Why can I see my mother?"

In the photo, Yoon Min Soo stares at the camera with long-haired Hair styles and glasses. It is also eye-catching that it resembles the son yun hoo.

On the other hand, Yoon Min Soo and yun hoo Wealthy were very popular in 2013 on MBC 'Night - Dad! Where are you going?' Recently, the recent situation of the big yun hoo has been revealed and collected topics.

=