"Never-favored singer = Sung Si-kyung" Ahn Ji-hwan, also in "Radio Star," also made a blind-word mistake "dicking."

Saddam, who starred in Radio Star and had a back story (?) about Sung Si-kyung, went on the air and told an anecdote that was embarrassing.On MBC entertainment Radio Star, which was broadcast on the 16th, Jang Ye-won, Ahn Ji-hwan, Jung Sun-hee and Yoon Min Soo appeared.Ahn Ji-hwan, a national voice actor who has been active in more than 20,000 works for 30 years, Jung Sun-hee, who has been active on radio for 25 years as well as TV, Yoon Min Soo, who became more popular as Yunhoos father, and Jang Ye-won, who became an all-round broadcaster after the pre-declaration, appeared on SBS sign announcer who broke the competition of 1900 to 1.First, Ahn Chihwan said, Radio Star was a five-minute broadcast behind the golden fish farm The Knee-Drop Guru, but now I come out of the broadcast without much expectation.He also mentioned his brilliant voice actor career and was surprised to find that there were about 27 fixed programs. He said that he had five times more than fixed.He then recalled to Ahn Ji-hwan, asking if he cared especially when he was dubbing, the time of the topic, The Knee-Drop Guru, dubbing: He kept airing Adlib.I didnt mean to, I wasnt trying to make an ad-lib, he said.I didnt know if I pressed the recording button because it was only in the dubbing room, he said. One day, a singer came out and Saddam, who said, I dont like that singer, went on the air, he said, and he was surprised.After a while, the singer came out again, he said suddenly, singer Sung Si-kyung, he said without knowing his real name, and he was surprised to cover his mouth with his hand.In particular, when asked if he had seen his real name since he had already made a mistake, Ahn Ji-hwan said, I like the song Sung Si-kyung song the most.And he said, I almost left the world in dubbing (?I was panting with overbreathing, he said. I was in the situation where I was in charge of recording the movie that was the last generation of the Fushi recording.When Kim Kook-jin reacted furiously with his face turning red, Ahn Ji-hwan laughed when he said, I see this brother.Anyway, I was embarrassed by the womans seniority and I was acting like a breathless exhalation, said Ahn Ji-hwan, who said, I groaned and grabbed the wall at the moment I fell, but I was asked to appear again next time.On the other hand, MBC entertainment Radio Star is a unique talk show that unarms guests with the talks of a village killer who does not know where to go and brings out real stories.Radio Star
Saddam, who starred in Radio Star and had a back story (?) about Sung Si-kyung, went on the air and told an anecdote that was embarrassing.On MBC entertainment Radio Star, which was broadcast on the 16th, Jang Ye-won, Ahn Ji-hwan, Jung Sun-hee and Yoon Min Soo appeared.Ahn Ji-hwan, a national voice actor who has been active in more than 20,000 works for 30 years, Jung Sun-hee, who has been active on radio for 25 years as well as TV, Yoon Min Soo, who became more popular as Yunhoos father, and Jang Ye-won, who became an all-round broadcaster after the pre-declaration, appeared on SBS sign announcer who broke the competition of 1900 to 1.First, Ahn Chihwan said, Radio Star was a five-minute broadcast behind the golden fish farm The Knee-Drop Guru, but now I come out of the broadcast without much expectation.He also mentioned his brilliant voice actor career and was surprised to find that there were about 27 fixed programs. He said that he had five times more than fixed.He then recalled to Ahn Ji-hwan, asking if he cared especially when he was dubbing, the time of the topic, The Knee-Drop Guru, dubbing: He kept airing Adlib.I didnt mean to, I wasnt trying to make an ad-lib, he said.I didnt know if I pressed the recording button because it was only in the dubbing room, he said. One day, a singer came out and Saddam, who said, I dont like that singer, went on the air, he said, and he was surprised.After a while, the singer came out again, he said suddenly, singer Sung Si-kyung, he said without knowing his real name, and he was surprised to cover his mouth with his hand.In particular, when asked if he had seen his real name since he had already made a mistake, Ahn Ji-hwan said, I like the song Sung Si-kyung song the most.And he said, I almost left the world in dubbing (?I was panting with overbreathing, he said. I was in the situation where I was in charge of recording the movie that was the last generation of the Fushi recording.When Kim Kook-jin reacted furiously with his face turning red, Ahn Ji-hwan laughed when he said, I see this brother.Anyway, I was embarrassed by the womans seniority and I was acting like a breathless exhalation, said Ahn Ji-hwan, who said, I groaned and grabbed the wall at the moment I fell, but I was asked to appear again next time.On the other hand, MBC entertainment Radio Star is a unique talk show that unarms guests with the talks of a village killer who does not know where to go and brings out real stories.Radio Star

Saddam, who starred in Radio Star and had a back story (?) about Sung Si-kyung, went on the air and told an anecdote that was embarrassing.

On MBC entertainment Radio Star, which was broadcast on the 16th, Jang Ye-won, Ahn Ji-hwan, Jung Sun-hee and Yoon Min Soo appeared.

Ahn Ji-hwan, a national voice actor who has been active in more than 20,000 works for 30 years, Jung Sun-hee, who has been active on radio for 25 years as well as TV, Yoon Min Soo, who became more popular as Yunhoo's father, and Jang Ye-won, who became an all-round broadcaster after the pre-declaration, appeared on SBS sign announcer who broke the competition of 1900 to 1.

First, Ahn Chihwan said, "Radio Star was a five-minute broadcast behind the golden fish farm 'The Knee-Drop Guru', but now I come out of the broadcast without much expectation." He also mentioned his brilliant voice actor career and was surprised to find that there were about 27 fixed programs. He said that he had five times more than fixed.

He then recalled to Ahn Ji-hwan, asking if he cared especially when he was dubbing, the time of the topic, The Knee-Drop Guru, dubbing: He kept airing Adlib. “I didn’t mean to, I wasn’t trying to make an ad-lib,” he said. “I didn’t know if I pressed the recording button because it was only in the dubbing room,” he said. “One day, a singer came out and Saddam, who said, I don’t like that singer, went on the air,” he said, and he was surprised.

"After a while, the singer came out again," he said suddenly, "singer Sung Si-kyung," he said without knowing his real name, and he was surprised to cover his mouth with his hand.

In particular, when asked if he had seen his real name since he had already made a mistake, Ahn Ji-hwan said, "I like the song Sung Si-kyung song the most."

And he said, “I almost left the world in dubbing (? "I was panting with overbreathing," he said. "I was in the situation where I was in charge of recording the movie that was the last generation of the Fushi recording." When Kim Kook-jin reacted furiously with his face turning red, Ahn Ji-hwan laughed when he said, "I see this brother."

“Anyway, I was embarrassed by the woman’s seniority and I was acting like a breathless exhalation,” said Ahn Ji-hwan, who said, “I groaned and grabbed the wall at the moment I fell, but I was asked to appear again next time.”

On the other hand, MBC entertainment Radio Star is a unique talk show that unarms guests with the talks of a village killer who does not know where to go and brings out real stories.

Radio Star