yun hoo "People Who Like More Than Mom = Grandma's Boy...I Love You, Best" (The Latte Is)

Latte is a horse Yun hoo showed affection for Grandmas Boy.In the Mnet entertainment program Z Unruly Survival, Rahman is a Word (hereinafter, The Latte is a Word), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, Yoon Hoo, son of Yoon Min Soo, and Lee Jong Hyuks son Lee Joon Soo were shown trying to eat the pot lid pork belly.On this day, Yun hoo and Lee Joon Soo tried to eat the pot lid pork belly, but complained that they wanted to go home because of severe smoke and fire that kept going.Then Yun hoo said, I did not want to use this. I am a compliance, I write a kittky.Lee Joon Soo wondered, Who is it? And Yun hoo replied, I like it more than my mother.Then, Grandmas Boy was shouted and the main character was released.I bake meat in a cauldron, but the fire doesnt get too much.It is hard to get smoke up, and the grandmas boy of Yun hoo explained the method affectionately.So Yun hoo showed a sweet look saying I love Grandmas Boy, too, our Grandmas Boy.

'Latte is a horse' yun hoo showed affection for Grandma's Boy.

In the Mnet entertainment program Z Unruly Survival, Rahman is a Word (hereinafter, The Latte is a Word), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, Yoon Hoo, son of Yoon Min Soo, and Lee Jong Hyuk's son Lee Joon Soo were shown trying to eat the pot lid pork belly.

On this day, yun hoo and Lee Joon Soo tried to eat the pot lid pork belly, but complained that they wanted to go home because of severe smoke and fire that kept going.

Then yun hoo said, "I did not want to use this. I am a compliance, I write a kittky."

Lee Joon Soo wondered, "Who is it?" And yun hoo replied, "I like it more than my mother." Then, "Grandma's Boy" was shouted and the main character was released.

“I bake meat in a cauldron, but the fire doesn’t get too much. It is hard to get smoke up, "and the Grandma's Boy of yun hoo explained the method affectionately.

So yun hoo showed a sweet look saying "I love Grandma's Boy, too, our Grandma's Boy."