"capitalist school" 17-year-old yun hoo "about 2 and 3 in class, target university is Yonsei University"

capitalist school Yun hoo reveals recent 17-year-oldsIn the KBS2 entertainment program capitalist school broadcasted on the night of the 17th, the daily life of Yoon Min Soo son Yun hoo was drawn.The target university is overthrowing at Seoul National University, but I think I can go if I try really hard at Y University, said Yun hoo.Yun hoo then went on to study from morning; however, concentration quickly collapsed due to the interruption of Yoon Min Soo.Defcon, who was watching VCR in the studio, said, If you do not act like that, you can go to S.Also, Yun hoo went on an instant arm wrestling and thigh wrestling with Yoon Min Soo, who said, Even if I weigh less than my dad, my thigh is thicker.I have more muscles than I thought, he boasted.

'capitalist school' yun hoo reveals recent 17-year-olds

In the KBS2 entertainment program 'capitalist school' broadcasted on the night of the 17th, the daily life of Yoon Min Soo son yun hoo was drawn.

"The target university is 'overthrowing' at Seoul National University, but I think I can go if I try really hard at Y University," said yun hoo.

yun hoo then went on to study from morning; however, concentration quickly collapsed due to the interruption of Yoon Min Soo. Defcon, who was watching VCR in the studio, said, "If you do not act like that, you can go to S."

Also, yun hoo went on an instant arm wrestling and thigh wrestling with Yoon Min Soo, who said, "Even if I weigh less than my dad, my thigh is thicker. "I have more muscles than I thought," he boasted.