KBS News Plaza' Sleepy shows off friendship with BTS "I contacted Jean, I got a reply"

Sleepy bragged about his connections.KBS Cool FM Lee Su-jis KBS News Plaza broadcast on May 22 featured Rapper Sleepy and model Songhai.Sleepy showed off his friendship with BTS on the day: I contacted him yesterday, the Baro Baro answer came, I talked about it on the air, and there was an article, he said.I captured this again and sent it to BTS Seokjin. Just because the reply came. I want to capture it and upload it, he laughed.Lee Su-ji said, Im sorry, but Ill do a cell phone check. Photo: KBS-visible radio capturekim ye-eun

Sleepy bragged about his connections.

KBS Cool FM Lee Su-ji's KBS News Plaza' broadcast on May 22 featured Rapper Sleepy and model Songhai.

Sleepy showed off his friendship with BTS on the day: "I contacted him yesterday, the Baro Baro answer came, I talked about it on the air, and there was an article," he said.

"I captured this again and sent it to BTS Seokjin. Just because the reply came. I want to capture it and upload it," he laughed. Lee Su-ji said, "I'm sorry, but I'll do a cell phone check." Photo: KBS-visible radio capture

kim ye-eun