Sleepy Today (9th) Wedding ceremony, society Lee Yong-jin Lee Jin-ho - Celebration Young Tak Songgain

Rapper Sleepy marries today (9th).Sleepy, who played Wedding ceremony once with Corona 19 spread, posts Wedding ceremony on April 9.The society is played by Lee Yong-jin, Lee Jin-ho, and the singer is called Young Tak and Song Gain.In July last year, Sleepy announced his marriage with his 8-year-old company One, saying, Marriage was promised to meet my precious relationship and promise the future.I am a grateful person who has kept my side firmly in Sigi, which was the hardest in my life. I am going to meet a new start of life by quietly taking care of the fact that my spouse is a non-entertainer and quietly taking care of Sigi.I do not forget that I am now because of you who are always more happy and congratulated than I am.I once again express my sincere gratitude.

Rapper Sleepy marries today (9th).

Sleepy, who played Wedding ceremony once with Corona 19 spread, posts Wedding ceremony on April 9. The society is played by Lee Yong-jin, Lee Jin-ho, and the singer is called Young Tak and Song Gain.

In July last year, Sleepy announced his marriage with his 8-year-old company One, saying, "marriage was promised to meet my precious relationship and promise the future. I am a grateful person who has kept my side firmly in Sigi, which was the hardest in my life. "

"I am going to meet a new start of life by quietly taking care of the fact that my spouse is a non-entertainer and quietly taking care of Sigi. I do not forget that I am now because of you who are always more happy and congratulated than I am. I once again express my sincere gratitude. "