Gim Gu-ra "Lives Like a Chair of a Big Bang in Hong Hye-geol Jeju Island" luxury life Disclosure...Yeo Esther Fury Explosion (Radio Star)

MBC Radio Star broadcast on the last 6 days, Park Jong-bok, Yeo Esther, Go Eun-ah, Sleepy with Save me! Money featured.Their Save me! Money feature, which was filled with their own talks, was the first in the same time zone furniture and 2049 ratings.According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 7th, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, ranked first in the same time zone with 4.9% (based on the metropolitan area).The 2049 audience rating, which is a key indicator of advertising officials and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, also ranked first in the same time zone.CEO Yeo Esther has been active in revealing the secret of growing the company and boasting unpredictable promises that do not know where to go.He said the company is looking at 200 billion units of annual sales, but his personal account is the opposite.The secret to managing the assets of Yeo Esther, which only saves, is to use man power talent.He said that Hong Hye-geol brought in the talents that have grown the company 10 times, and mentioned Husband Hong Hye-geol, who is currently living in each house beyond each room, as a hidden credit for company growth.Yeo Esther then co-authored the organ donation and tissue donation with Hong Hye-geol, and laughed at Park Jong-bok, who appeared together, saying, I will also give you the phone number.In addition to the secret to the companys growth, Yeo Esther has also unveiled a meticulous Save me Money skill: revealing the household book she has written for 28 years of marriage, boasting a decent side.MC Gim Gu-ra said, I love you like this. I went to Jeju Island and stopped by Dr. Hong Hye-geol for a while.I thought I lived in Pyeongchang-dong. I had a lady who kept eating and practicing golf and selling alone. I envy you.Gim Gu-ra asked a working lady to get a car, he said. Hong Hye-geols luxury Jeju Island disclosure.Yeo Esther, who heard Gim Gu-ra, said: Its not that much, what Husband always tells me is, I live in a good house because of a gorgeous woman like you.Hong Hye-geol sent a video to the artist, but he bought the best professional diving suit and the most expensive water view.And it is looking at the narrows that do not come to the shin, he said, revealing his sudden anger.Go Eun-ah has been noted for her family story, especially telling her brother Mir, who set the stage for a comeback, that all my money is your money.Go Eun-ah, who recently received a hair transplant from Mir, expressed his gratitude, saying, I have never been able to do a historical drama since my debut, I have not been able to do my hair, but I am happy to do it now.On the other hand, I filled the studio with laughter by telling the mother of the appearance of the bangbang with the forced episode of piercing experience.With the performers unique asset management and salty technology, the attention has been drawn, and the real estate prospect and investment tips delivered by Park Jong-bok, a veteran real estate consultant for 28 years, have been added to complete the time like Altoran.In particular, Park Jong-bok has been honest about his secrets of success as a real estate consultant from personal assets.Park Jong-bok said he does not spare money on bikes as much as real estate.Park Jong-bok said, I am going to go to the building tour on a bike on Sunday. I am going to enter Silver Town with my wife at 60 years old.Sleepy, who appeared for the eighth time in Radio Star, made a request to MC Gim Gu-ra for a wedding ceremony, and made a loud voice with Tikitaka Chemi, who always goes to and from the Dukdam Confirmation.Sleepy said, Everyone in the broadcasting industry is going to go there, I dreamed twice that there would be no guests at the wedding.When Yeo Esther and Park Jong-bok promised a big gift instead of a wedding ceremony, Sleepy welcomed and laughed.Sleepy then reveals that she has been discussing plans to appear with her wife for an entertainment appearance a year or two ago, with Sleepy Two Sisters In Law (?)I live in my wifes house with my sister, he said, there is no such picture anywhere, he said, I am laughing at the entertainment appearance with a house with Two Sisters In Law.At the same time, I will appear with my child when I have a child, it is always open, he laughed at the appearance of childcare entertainment.At the end of the broadcast, a special feature of Threaders, in which Jeon Hyun-moo, Han Seok-joon, Song Min-ho and Meow are dispatched, was announced.Meanwhile, the special feature of Those who read trend will be broadcast on the 13th.
MBC Radio Star broadcast on the last 6 days, Park Jong-bok, Yeo Esther, Go Eun-ah, Sleepy with Save me! Money featured.Their Save me! Money feature, which was filled with their own talks, was the first in the same time zone furniture and 2049 ratings.According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 7th, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, ranked first in the same time zone with 4.9% (based on the metropolitan area).The 2049 audience rating, which is a key indicator of advertising officials and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, also ranked first in the same time zone.CEO Yeo Esther has been active in revealing the secret of growing the company and boasting unpredictable promises that do not know where to go.He said the company is looking at 200 billion units of annual sales, but his personal account is the opposite.The secret to managing the assets of Yeo Esther, which only saves, is to use man power talent.He said that Hong Hye-geol brought in the talents that have grown the company 10 times, and mentioned Husband Hong Hye-geol, who is currently living in each house beyond each room, as a hidden credit for company growth.Yeo Esther then co-authored the organ donation and tissue donation with Hong Hye-geol, and laughed at Park Jong-bok, who appeared together, saying, I will also give you the phone number.In addition to the secret to the companys growth, Yeo Esther has also unveiled a meticulous Save me Money skill: revealing the household book she has written for 28 years of marriage, boasting a decent side.MC Gim Gu-ra said, I love you like this. I went to Jeju Island and stopped by Dr. Hong Hye-geol for a while.I thought I lived in Pyeongchang-dong. I had a lady who kept eating and practicing golf and selling alone. I envy you.Gim Gu-ra asked a working lady to get a car, he said. Hong Hye-geols luxury Jeju Island disclosure.Yeo Esther, who heard Gim Gu-ra, said: Its not that much, what Husband always tells me is, I live in a good house because of a gorgeous woman like you.Hong Hye-geol sent a video to the artist, but he bought the best professional diving suit and the most expensive water view.And it is looking at the narrows that do not come to the shin, he said, revealing his sudden anger.Go Eun-ah has been noted for her family story, especially telling her brother Mir, who set the stage for a comeback, that all my money is your money.Go Eun-ah, who recently received a hair transplant from Mir, expressed his gratitude, saying, I have never been able to do a historical drama since my debut, I have not been able to do my hair, but I am happy to do it now.On the other hand, I filled the studio with laughter by telling the mother of the appearance of the bangbang with the forced episode of piercing experience.With the performers unique asset management and salty technology, the attention has been drawn, and the real estate prospect and investment tips delivered by Park Jong-bok, a veteran real estate consultant for 28 years, have been added to complete the time like Altoran.In particular, Park Jong-bok has been honest about his secrets of success as a real estate consultant from personal assets.Park Jong-bok said he does not spare money on bikes as much as real estate.Park Jong-bok said, I am going to go to the building tour on a bike on Sunday. I am going to enter Silver Town with my wife at 60 years old.Sleepy, who appeared for the eighth time in Radio Star, made a request to MC Gim Gu-ra for a wedding ceremony, and made a loud voice with Tikitaka Chemi, who always goes to and from the Dukdam Confirmation.Sleepy said, Everyone in the broadcasting industry is going to go there, I dreamed twice that there would be no guests at the wedding.When Yeo Esther and Park Jong-bok promised a big gift instead of a wedding ceremony, Sleepy welcomed and laughed.Sleepy then reveals that she has been discussing plans to appear with her wife for an entertainment appearance a year or two ago, with Sleepy Two Sisters In Law (?)I live in my wifes house with my sister, he said, there is no such picture anywhere, he said, I am laughing at the entertainment appearance with a house with Two Sisters In Law.At the same time, I will appear with my child when I have a child, it is always open, he laughed at the appearance of childcare entertainment.At the end of the broadcast, a special feature of Threaders, in which Jeon Hyun-moo, Han Seok-joon, Song Min-ho and Meow are dispatched, was announced.Meanwhile, the special feature of Those who read trend will be broadcast on the 13th.

MBC 'Radio Star' broadcast on the last 6 days, Park Jong-bok, Yeo Esther, Go Eun-ah, Sleepy with 'Save me! Money' featured. Their 'Save me! Money' feature, which was filled with their own talks, was the first in the same time zone furniture and 2049 ratings. According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency on the 7th, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, ranked first in the same time zone with 4.9% (based on the metropolitan area). The 2049 audience rating, which is a key indicator of advertising officials and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, also ranked first in the same time zone.

CEO Yeo Esther has been active in revealing the secret of growing the company and boasting unpredictable promises that do not know where to go. He said the company is looking at 200 billion units of annual sales, but his personal account is the opposite.

The secret to managing the assets of Yeo Esther, which only saves, is to use 'man power' talent. He said that Hong Hye-geol brought in the talents that have grown the company 10 times, and mentioned Husband Hong Hye-geol, who is currently living in each house beyond each room, as a hidden credit for company growth. Yeo Esther then co-authored the organ donation and tissue donation with Hong Hye-geol, and laughed at Park Jong-bok, who appeared together, saying, "I will also give you the phone number."

In addition to the secret to the company's growth, Yeo Esther has also unveiled a meticulous "Save me Money" skill: revealing the household book she has written for 28 years of marriage, boasting a decent side. MC Gim Gu-ra said, "I love you like this." I went to Jeju Island and stopped by Dr. Hong Hye-geol for a while. I thought I lived in Pyeongchang-dong. I had a lady who kept eating and practicing golf and selling alone. I envy you. "Gim Gu-ra asked a working lady to get a car," he said. "Hong Hye-geol's luxury Jeju Island Disclosure.

Yeo Esther, who heard Gim Gu-ra, said: "It's not that much, what Husband always tells me is, 'I live in a good house because of a gorgeous woman like you. "Hong Hye-geol sent a video to the artist, but he bought the best professional diving suit and the most expensive water view. And it is looking at the narrows that do not come to the shin, "he said, revealing his sudden anger.

Go Eun-ah has been noted for her family story, especially telling her brother Mir, who set the stage for a comeback, that "all my money is your money." Go Eun-ah, who recently received a hair transplant from Mir, expressed his gratitude, saying, "I have never been able to do a historical drama since my debut, I have not been able to do my hair, but I am happy to do it now." On the other hand, I filled the studio with laughter by telling the mother of the appearance of the bangbang with the forced episode of piercing experience.

With the performers' unique asset management and salty technology, the attention has been drawn, and the real estate prospect and investment tips delivered by Park Jong-bok, a veteran real estate consultant for 28 years, have been added to complete the time like Altoran. In particular, Park Jong-bok has been honest about his secrets of success as a real estate consultant from personal assets.

Park Jong-bok said he does not spare money on bikes as much as real estate. Park Jong-bok said, "I am going to go to the building tour on a bike on Sunday." "I am going to enter Silver Town with my wife at 60 years old."

Sleepy, who appeared for the eighth time in 'Radio Star', made a request to MC Gim Gu-ra for a wedding ceremony, and made a loud voice with Tikitaka Chemi, who always goes to and from the Dukdam Confirmation. Sleepy said, "Everyone in the broadcasting industry is going to go there, I dreamed twice that there would be no guests at the wedding." When Yeo Esther and Park Jong-bok promised a big gift instead of a wedding ceremony, Sleepy welcomed and laughed.

Sleepy then reveals that she has been discussing plans to appear with her wife for an entertainment appearance a year or two ago, with Sleepy 'Two Sisters In Law' (?) "I live in my wife's house with my sister," he said, "there is no such picture anywhere," he said, "I am laughing at the entertainment appearance with a house with Two Sisters In Law. At the same time, "I will appear with my child when I have a child, it is always open," he laughed at the appearance of childcare entertainment.

At the end of the broadcast, a special feature of 'Threaders', in which Jeon Hyun-moo, Han Seok-joon, Song Min-ho and Meow are dispatched, was announced.

Meanwhile, the special feature of 'Those who read trend' will be broadcast on the 13th.