'April marriage' Sleepy, first released pre-priest "Entertainment-level beauty" (Same Bed, Different Dreams 22)

Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 Sleepy reveals beautys bride-to-beSleepy appeared as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter referred to as Same Bed, Different Dreams 22) broadcast on the 21st.On this day, Sleepy said, Its already two years of the prospective groom. Sleepy has delayed the marriage ceremony due to the influence of Corona 19 since the announcement of marriage.I was scheduled for marriage last October, but I delayed it to May this year and then changed to April again, Sleepy explained.Kim Sook said, There is no one around me who has seen a bride, so there is a rumor that it is not AI.The bride-to-be of Sleepy, which was released afterwards, boasted beautiful visuals; the cast was amazed, saying they were too beautiful and like entertainers.Asked if he was a model, Sleepy said: Im a regular - Im at work and now Im resting.Photo: SBS broadcast screen
Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 Sleepy reveals beautys bride-to-beSleepy appeared as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter referred to as Same Bed, Different Dreams 22) broadcast on the 21st.On this day, Sleepy said, Its already two years of the prospective groom. Sleepy has delayed the marriage ceremony due to the influence of Corona 19 since the announcement of marriage.I was scheduled for marriage last October, but I delayed it to May this year and then changed to April again, Sleepy explained.Kim Sook said, There is no one around me who has seen a bride, so there is a rumor that it is not AI.The bride-to-be of Sleepy, which was released afterwards, boasted beautiful visuals; the cast was amazed, saying they were too beautiful and like entertainers.Asked if he was a model, Sleepy said: Im a regular - Im at work and now Im resting.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' Sleepy reveals beauty's bride-to-be

Sleepy appeared as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program "Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny" (hereinafter referred to as "Same Bed, Different Dreams 22") broadcast on the 21st.

On this day, Sleepy said, "It's already two years of the prospective groom." Sleepy has delayed the marriage ceremony due to the influence of Corona 19 since the announcement of marriage.

"I was scheduled for marriage last October, but I delayed it to May this year and then changed to April again," Sleepy explained.

Kim Sook said, "There is no one around me who has seen a bride, so there is a rumor that it is not AI."

The bride-to-be of Sleepy, which was released afterwards, boasted beautiful visuals; the cast was amazed, saying they were "too beautiful" and "like entertainers."

Asked if he was a model, Sleepy said: "I'm a regular - I'm at work and now I'm resting."

Photo: SBS broadcast screen