Sleepy, today (9th) marriage...the pre-priest is an eight-year-old company One

On this day, Sleepy uploads an eight-year-old company One Premature and Wedding ceremony at the Seoul Motivation.The society is played by Lee Yong-jin and Lee Jin-ho, and the celebrations are called Young Tak and Song Ga-in.The two Wedding ceremony was scheduled to take place last October, but was delayed by the spread of Corona 19.Sleepy enters the house where his wife and Two Sisters In Law live and begins her honeymoon.Sleepy announced in July last year that marriage was a matter of others, and I met my precious relationship and promised my future.I am a grateful person who has been standing by me in the most difficult time in my life, he added.On the 8th day before the Wedding ceremony, I said, I still can not believe it, but I finally upload the Wedding ceremony tomorrow. I am very grateful to the heartfelt congratulations and one of the precious people, and I will repay you with a warm and happy family.He also called for bless our new beginnings.Meanwhile, Sleepy made his debut in 2006 as a hip-hop duo untouchable.Since then, he has been active in MBC entertainment program real man and Mnet contest program Show Mid Money series.Photos: SBS broadcast screen capture, Sleepy SNS,
On this day, Sleepy uploads an eight-year-old company One Premature and Wedding ceremony at the Seoul Motivation.The society is played by Lee Yong-jin and Lee Jin-ho, and the celebrations are called Young Tak and Song Ga-in.The two Wedding ceremony was scheduled to take place last October, but was delayed by the spread of Corona 19.Sleepy enters the house where his wife and Two Sisters In Law live and begins her honeymoon.Sleepy announced in July last year that marriage was a matter of others, and I met my precious relationship and promised my future.I am a grateful person who has been standing by me in the most difficult time in my life, he added.On the 8th day before the Wedding ceremony, I said, I still can not believe it, but I finally upload the Wedding ceremony tomorrow. I am very grateful to the heartfelt congratulations and one of the precious people, and I will repay you with a warm and happy family.He also called for bless our new beginnings.Meanwhile, Sleepy made his debut in 2006 as a hip-hop duo untouchable.Since then, he has been active in MBC entertainment program real man and Mnet contest program Show Mid Money series.Photos: SBS broadcast screen capture, Sleepy SNS,

On this day, Sleepy uploads an eight-year-old company One Premature and Wedding ceremony at the Seoul Motivation. The society is played by Lee Yong-jin and Lee Jin-ho, and the celebrations are called Young Tak and Song Ga-in. The two Wedding ceremony was scheduled to take place last October, but was delayed by the spread of Corona 19. Sleepy enters the house where his wife and Two Sisters In Law live and begins her hOneymoon.

Sleepy announced in July last year that "marriage was a matter of others, and I met my precious relationship and promised my future." "I am a grateful person who has been standing by me in the most difficult time in my life," he added.

On the 8th day before the Wedding ceremony, I said, "I still can not believe it, but I finally upload the Wedding ceremony tomorrow." "I am very grateful to the heartfelt congratulations and One of the precious people, and I will repay you with a warm and happy family." He also called for "bless our new beginnings."

Meanwhile, Sleepy made his debut in 2006 as a hip-hop duo untouchable. Since then, he has been active in MBC entertainment program 'real man' and Mnet contest program 'Show Mid MOney' series.

Photos: SBS broadcast screen capture, Sleepy SNS,