Sleepy, Wedding ceremony D-1 "I still can't believe it...please celebrate."

Sleepy posts Wedding ceremony tomorrow (9th).Sleepy said on his 8th day, I still can not believe it, but I finally upload the Wedding ceremony tomorrow... I am so grateful to the heartfelt congratulations of the precious people and the one, and I will repay you with a warm and happy family!and posted a picture.In the open photo, Sleepy smiles brightly with her bride in her arms, and the lovely wedding photos of the Sleepy couple have caught the attention of viewers.Bless us our new beginnings! Thank you all, be healthy and happy, Sleepy added.On the other hand, Sleepy has released the appearance of a prospective bride in SBS Sangmongmong 2 - You are My Destiny.I still can not believe it, but I finally upload the Wedding ceremony tomorrow .. I am so grateful to the heartfelt congratulations of the precious people and the one, and I will repay you with a warm and happy family!!Bless us with our new beginning!Thank you all, and you are healthy and happy.Photo: Sleepy Instagram

Sleepy posts Wedding ceremony tomorrow (9th).

Sleepy said on his 8th day, "I still can not believe it, but I finally upload the Wedding ceremony tomorrow... I am so grateful to the heartfelt congratulations of the precious people and the One, and I will repay you with a warm and happy family! "and posted a picture.

In the open photo, Sleepy smiles brightly with her bride in her arms, and the lovely wedding photos of the Sleepy couple have caught the attention of viewers.

"Bless us our new beginnings! Thank you all, be healthy and happy," Sleepy added.

On the other hand, Sleepy has released the appearance of a prospective bride in SBS 'Sangmongmong 2 - You are My Destiny'.

I still can not believe it, but I finally upload the Wedding ceremony tomorrow .. I am so grateful to the heartfelt congratulations of the precious people and the One, and I will repay you with a warm and happy family! !

Bless us with our new beginning!

Thank you all, and you are healthy and happy.

Photo: Sleepy Instagram