San Daraa Park 'aviophobia' How bad is it? "Crew No Strings Attached Famous, Proso millet came out directly"

Singer San Daraa Park confided in Aviophobia.On the 8th, SBS Power FM Doosan Escape Cult show, San Daraa Park and Solbi appeared as guests.Kim Tae-kyun said, Daraa has been to Taiwan. But do you have aviophobia? And Daraa Park said, I have had aviophobia since I was a child.Kim Tae-kyun said, But what should I do if I travel a lot overseas? And San Daraa Park said, I had so many overseas schedules that I would have been famous at No Strings Attached once.I had to take care of it when I got on the mountain Daraa Park, because when I was shaken, I could not cry and eat rice. I came to thank you so much that you could hold your hand, boil it, and give me a doll. Kim Tae-kyun, who heard them, joked, Is not it because I want to eat Zapagatei? And San Daraa Park said, Not that, but how do they relieve them? Do you want to make a doll like a baby?Sometimes Proso millet came out and explained it to me. He told me that shaking was not a safety issue at all.Kim Tae-kyun asked, Is it because of anxiety? And Sandara Park said, It is not claustrophobia, it is not acrophobia, it is aviophobia. I learned the cause late.Planes are leaving for other countries. Its nice, but it also means goodbye. When I immigrated to the Philippines as a child, I had the fear of leaving with my loved ones and relatives.I have overcome a lot these days, he said.DB

Singer San Daraa Park confided in aviophobia. On the 8th, SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape Cult show', San Daraa Park and Solbi appeared as guests. Kim Tae-kyun said, "Daraa has been to Taiwan. But do you have aviophobia?" And Daraa Park said, "I have had aviophobia since I was a child." Kim Tae-kyun said, "But what should I do if I travel a lot overseas?" And San Daraa Park said, "I had so many overseas schedules that I would have been famous at No Strings Attached once. I had to take care of it when I got on the mountain Daraa Park, because when I was shaken, I could not cry and eat rice. I came to thank you so much that you could hold your hand, boil it, and give me a doll. " Kim Tae-kyun, who heard them, joked, "Is not it because I want to eat Zapagatei?" And San Daraa Park said, "Not that, but how do they relieve them? Do you want to make a doll like a baby? "Sometimes Proso millet came out and explained it to me. He told me that shaking was not a safety issue at all." Kim Tae-kyun asked, "Is it because of anxiety?" And Sandara Park said, "It is not claustrophobia, it is not acrophobia, it is aviophobia. I learned the cause late. Planes are leaving for other countries. It's nice, but it also means goodbye. When I immigrated to the Philippines as a child, I had the fear of leaving with my loved ones and relatives. I have overcome a lot these days, "he said. DB