'My Little Hero' Lim Young-woong "I received a long letter to Proso millet, and it turns out to Son Heung-min"

My Little Hero Lim Young-woong reveals episode in PlanesLim Young-woongs trip to the United States was portrayed in the KBS2 entertainment program My Little Hero, which was broadcast on the 3rd night.On the days broadcast, Lim Young-woong said that there was a funny episode in Planes.Lim Young-woong said, I was coming back from the returning Planes, and a stewardess gave me a piece of paper. It was filled with paper. I read it and it was Proso millet. I received a hand letter from Proso millet.He wrote that he was respectful and thankful for comforting the people during the difficult times of Corona. He said that he would like to ask for Death Mark. I gave 10 Death Marks.But in the next chapter, Son Heung-min also asked for a Death Mark. It was the same thing, he laughed.

'My Little Hero' Lim Young-woong reveals episode in Planes Lim Young-woong's trip to the United States was portrayed in the KBS2 entertainment program 'My Little Hero', which was broadcast on the 3rd night. On the day's broadcast, Lim Young-woong said that there was a funny episode in Planes. Lim Young-woong said, "I was coming back from the returning Planes, and a stewardess gave me a piece of paper. It was filled with paper. I read it and it was Proso millet. I received a hand letter from Proso millet. He wrote that he was respectful and thankful for comforting the people during the difficult times of Corona. He said that he would like to ask for Death Mark. "I gave 10 Death Marks. But in the next chapter, Son Heung-min also asked for a Death Mark. It was the same thing, "he laughed.