San Daraa Park ⁇ aviophobia serious, flight attendant No Strings Attached Famous for management ⁇ (Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show)

Group 2NE1 singer San Daraabak Confessions on aviophobia.San Daraa Park and Solbi appeared as guests in the Dont! section of SBS Power FMs Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter TV Cultwo Show), which aired on December 8.On the same day, San Daraabak Confessions of a Flight Phobia: Ive had severe aviophobia since I was a child.San Daraa Park said, There are so many overseas schedules that once the crew No Strings Attached would have been famous.If you take a mountain Daraa, you have to manage it well, he said. If you shake it, you can not cry, you can not eat rice, so come and grab your hand, boil it and give it a doll.San Daraa Park said, They also said, How can I reassure you? As if to soothe the baby, Would you like a doll? and Would you like me to boil some chapagetti? Proso millet came and explained, Its shaking, but theres no problem.I belatedly found out the cause through a consultation with Dr. Oh Eun-young. Its good to be leaving for another country, but its also a farewell, he said. I was afraid of leaving my loved ones and relatives when I immigrated to the Philippines when I was young.Ive overcome a lot these days, he said.

Group 2NE1 singer San Daraabak Confessions on aviophobia. San Daraa Park and Solbi appeared as guests in the "Don't!" section of SBS Power FM's "Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter "TV Cultwo Show"), which aired on December 8. On the same day, San Daraabak Confessions of a Flight Phobia: "I've had severe aviophobia since I was a child." San Daraa Park said, "There are so many overseas schedules that once the crew No Strings Attached would have been famous. "If you take a mountain Daraa, you have to manage it well," he said. "If you shake it, you can not cry, you can not eat rice, so come and grab your hand, boil it and give it a doll." San Daraa Park said, "They also said, 'How can I reassure you?' As if to soothe the baby, 'Would you like a doll?' and 'Would you like me to boil some chapagetti?' Proso millet came and explained, 'It's shaking, but there's no problem.'" "I belatedly found out the cause through a consultation with Dr. Oh Eun-young. It's good to be leaving for another country, but it's also a farewell," he said. "I was afraid of leaving my loved ones and relatives when I immigrated to the Philippines when I was young. "I've overcome a lot these days," he said.