Hyeri, Economy Down Airline Sniper "Domestic No. Misunderstood"

On the 31st, Hyeri said, I booked a month and a half ago and pre-determined the seat, but I did not have a first class seat. Downgrade to Economy.If you cant give me a refund and you dont like my seat, Ill ask you to take the next planes. I even booked two seats. How can they both be downgraded?Hyeri also said, It was a moment when I thought I should study English hard because I could not do it properly because I had a lot of words to say. It is a very absurd experience.Hyeri appears to have suffered damage from overbooking on Airline, which means that Airline reserves more people than its capacity.Hyeri s Disclosure article quickly spread through the community. Many netizens were angry with Hyeri s unfair treatment.In response, Hyeri gave an additional explanation for the Disclosure article to prevent the wrong victim from appearing; Hyeri explained on the same day, Its not domestic Airline, please dont have Misunderstood.Meanwhile, Hyeri is set to star in the film Victory.Victor It is a story of cheering with dance and music with Millennium Girls, a cheerleading club formed by Hyeri (Hyeri) and Mina (Park Se-wan)

On the 31st, Hyeri said, "I booked a month and a half ago and pre-determined the seat, but I did not have a first class seat. Downgrade to Economy." "If you can't give me a refund and you don't like my seat, I'll ask you to take the next Planes. I even booked two seats. How can they both be Downgraded?" Hyeri also said, "It was a moment when I thought I should study English hard because I could not do it properly because I had a lot of words to say." "It is a very absurd experience. Hyeri appears to have suffered damage from "overbooking" on Airline, which means that Airline reserves more people than its capacity. Hyeri 's Disclosure article quickly spread through the community. Many netizens were angry with Hyeri' s unfair treatment. In response, Hyeri gave an additional explanation for the Disclosure article to prevent the wrong victim from appearing; Hyeri explained on the same day, "It's not domestic Airline, please don't have Misunderstood." Meanwhile, Hyeri is set to star in the film 'Victory'. 'Victor' It is a story of cheering with dance and music with 'Millennium Girls', a cheerleading club formed by Hyeri (Hyeri) and Mina (Park Se-wan)