Yu Minsang, '6 years younger' Seo Woo love call "Cage eat rice ⁇ " ('Delicious!')

Yu Minsang sent a video message to Seo Woo.On the 6th, IHQ  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ..............................Defconn, who visited the second restaurant with the members, said, This is where I used to be. I live alone. I ate a lot when I filmed.The restaurant owner also said that Defconn had come a decade ago, and that thanks to Defconn, the store was expanded.Yu Minsang, who looked around the shop, said, I wanted to see a lot of places, but I shot it because it was called Seo Woo and Yu Minsangs pink airflow in the early days of delicious guys.Kim Hae-joon suggested a video letter saying, Please give a word to Seo Woo.Yu Minsang trimmed his hair neatly and said, How are you, Seo Woo? Cage, I once had a meal at a delicious guy. Then Lee Su-ji said, How are you?I still know Im in my heart. Cage came out to the outdoors once and sent a video letter to Jung Woo-sung.

Yu Minsang sent a video message to Seo Woo. On the 6th, IHQ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ .............................. Defconn, who visited the second restaurant with the members, said, "This is where I used to be." "I live alone." "I ate a lot when I filmed." The restaurant owner also said that Defconn had come a decade ago, and that thanks to Defconn, the store was expanded. Yu Minsang, who looked around the shop, said, "I wanted to see a lot of places, but I shot it because it was called Seo Woo and Yu Minsang's pink airflow in the early days of delicious guys. Kim Hae-joon suggested a video letter saying, "Please give a word to Seo Woo." Yu Minsang trimmed his hair neatly and said, "How are you, Seo Woo?" "Cage, I once had a meal at a delicious guy." Then Lee Su-ji said, "How are you? I still know I'm in my heart. "Cage came out to the outdoors once and sent a video letter to Jung Woo-sung.