Lee Su-ji, four months ago, Lee Gi-won. "I was happy to be Daughter-in-law."

Lee Su-ji released a photo of his mother-in-law, saying, Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama, an angel who always loved everything alive, liked paintings, songs and books.Lee Su-ji in the photo is staring at the camera with a mother-in-law and a friendly smile while wearing a mask. Lee Su-ji said, I love you so much.Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama Daughter-in-law was so happy and thankful. Gag Woman Kim Kyung-aa, who came across the post, commented, Bae Suzy. I knew it too late. I have a nice and good smile in my memory.Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama I will sincerely pray for the peace of the rest of the family for the excursion to heaven. Lee Su-ji replied, Thank you, sir. Lee Su-ji and mother-in-law have appeared together on the E-channel Dog Daughter-in-law, which last January.However, Lee Su-ji blinked at the news of mother-in-laws health deterioration at the IHQ Delicious Guys production presentation last April.Lee Su-ji said at the time, My mother was sick a week ago, and when I saw her on Broadcasting, she said, Im laughing. I think she will be happy when she goes out on her first Broadcasting.I hope my mother gets better soon. Lee Gi-won the mother-in-laws recovery.However, he was saddened by the sad obituary four months after he reported the mother-in-laws health deterioration.Meanwhile, Lee Su-ji married her husband of three years younger in December 2018, and they had their first son in June last year.

Lee Su-ji released a photo of his mother-in-law, saying, "Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama, an angel who always loved everything alive, liked paintings, songs and books. Lee Su-ji in the photo is staring at the camera with a mother-in-law and a friendly smile while wearing a mask. Lee Su-ji said, "I love you so much. Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama Daughter-in-law was so happy and thankful. " Gag Woman Kim Kyung-aa, who came across the post, commented, "Bae Suzy. I knew it too late. I have a nice and good smile in my memory. Zenryaku Ofukuro-sama I will sincerely pray for the peace of the rest of the family for the excursion to heaven. "Lee Su-ji replied," Thank you, sir. " Lee Su-ji and mother-in-law have appeared together on the E-channel 'Dog Daughter-in-law', which last January. However, Lee Su-ji blinked at the news of mother-in-law's health deterioration at the IHQ 'Delicious Guys' production presentation last April. Lee Su-ji said at the time, "My mother was sick a week ago, and when I saw her on Broadcasting, she said, 'I'm laughing.' I think she will be happy when she goes out on her first Broadcasting. I hope my mother gets better soon. "Lee Gi-won the mother-in-law's recovery. However, he was saddened by the sad obituary four months after he reported the mother-in-law's health deterioration. Meanwhile, Lee Su-ji married her husband of three years younger in December 2018, and they had their first son in June last year.