Defconn, Lee Su-ji and Kim Hae-joon joined the new members, appearing at the end of April.

Defconn, Lee Su-ji and Kim Hae-joon join Delicious Guys as new membersIHQ announced on March 13 that Defconn, Lee Su-ji, and Kim Hae-joon have been selected as new members to join Yu Minsang, the delicious guys. They will appear from the end of April.Delicious Guys is IHQs representative entertainment program, which has been showing numerous Mukbang Mukbang around the country since 2015. Recently, Moon Se-yoon, Kim Min-kyung and Hong Yun-hwa decided to make a major reorganization.First of all, Defconn is a gifter who plays an active part in various entertainments and a gourmand who eats 7 meals a day.I am very pleased to have a new Departure of Delicious Guys as a person who is always sincere in taste, he said. I will be delighted with the heart and excitement of collecting new restaurants every week.Lee Su-ji, who is in the heyday of Face Genius, will challenge the new Mukbang Fairy with excellent acting ability, quickness and wit.I am very happy to join Mukbang, the representative of the Republic of Korea, she said, I will show my new chemistry with my members in love with food.I will work hard so that I will not become a member of the program that my seniors have followed. The youngest Kim Hae-joon is expected to explode the Mukbang instinct that has been hidden for a while and give a lot of fun. It is an honor to join the program I usually enjoy and enjoy.I will have fun shooting, he said. I will show good chemistry with my seniors who appear together. Finally, Yu Minsang is going to show his strength as a member of the first year with Mukbang down the Bone Man.  Delicious Guys does the new The Departure.I will make delicious and funny broadcasts with new members. He promises to lead a pleasant atmosphere by demonstrating his unique nervousness and leadership.

Defconn, Lee Su-ji and Kim Hae-joon join 'Delicious Guys' as new members IHQ announced on March 13 that Defconn, Lee Su-ji, and Kim Hae-joon have been selected as new members to join Yu Minsang, the 'delicious guys.' They will appear from the end of April." 'Delicious Guys' is IHQ's representative entertainment program, which has been showing numerous 'Mukbang' Mukbang around the country since 2015. Recently, Moon Se-yoon, Kim Min-kyung and Hong Yun-hwa decided to make a major reorganization. First of all, Defconn is a 'gifter' who plays an active part in various entertainments and a 'gourmand' who eats 7 meals a day. "I am very pleased to have a new Departure of 'Delicious Guys' as a person who is always sincere in taste," he said. "I will be delighted with the heart and excitement of collecting new restaurants every week." Lee Su-ji, who is in the heyday of 'Face Genius', will challenge the new 'Mukbang Fairy' with excellent acting ability, quickness and wit. "I am very happy to join Mukbang, the representative of the Republic of Korea," she said, "I will show my new chemistry with my members in love with food." I will work hard so that I will not become a member of the program that my seniors have followed. " The youngest Kim Hae-joon is expected to explode the Mukbang instinct that has been hidden for a while and give a lot of fun. "It is an honor to join the program I usually enjoy and enjoy. I will have fun shooting, "he said." I will show good chemistry with my seniors who appear together. " Finally, Yu Minsang is going to show his strength as a member of the first year with Mukbang down the 'Bone Man'. "" Delicious Guys "does the new The Departure. I will make delicious and funny broadcasts with new members. "He promises to lead a pleasant atmosphere by demonstrating his unique nervousness and leadership.