Lee Su-ji, Confessions of Botox to Jacket Surprise Boat Exposure (Radio Star)

Comedian Lee Su-ji showed his frank charm.Lee Su-ji appeared as a special DJ in the 820th MBC entertainment Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star) broadcast on June 7th.On this day, Lee Su-ji was caught by Gim Gu-ra while sweating during guest interviews.Lee Su-ji said, Its hot, and Lee Sang-woo, Solbi, Hoy Park and Kim Ah-young caused a pupil earthquake at the same time.I want to take it off, but my sister told me not to take it off.Hoy Park then asked Lee Su-ji, I was so surprised to see the outfit today. Did you just wear a vest? Lee Su-ji replied, The concept is sexy. Hoy Park immediately got to the point.I was good at imitating my PSY brother, he said, asking for a confrontation on the spot, saying that he had imitated PSY in the past.
Comedian Lee Su-ji showed his frank charm.Lee Su-ji appeared as a special DJ in the 820th MBC entertainment Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star) broadcast on June 7th.On this day, Lee Su-ji was caught by Gim Gu-ra while sweating during guest interviews.Lee Su-ji said, Its hot, and Lee Sang-woo, Solbi, Hoy Park and Kim Ah-young caused a pupil earthquake at the same time.I want to take it off, but my sister told me not to take it off.Hoy Park then asked Lee Su-ji, I was so surprised to see the outfit today. Did you just wear a vest? Lee Su-ji replied, The concept is sexy. Hoy Park immediately got to the point.I was good at imitating my PSY brother, he said, asking for a confrontation on the spot, saying that he had imitated PSY in the past.

Comedian Lee Su-ji showed his frank charm. Lee Su-ji appeared as a special DJ in the 820th MBC entertainment "Radio Star" (hereinafter referred to as "Radio Star") broadcast on June 7th. On this day, Lee Su-ji was caught by Gim Gu-ra while sweating during guest interviews. Lee Su-ji said, "It's hot," and Lee Sang-woo, Solbi, Hoy Park and Kim Ah-young caused a pupil earthquake at the same time. "I want to take it off, but my sister told me not to take it off." Hoy Park then asked Lee Su-ji, "I was so surprised to see the outfit today. Did you just wear a vest?" Lee Su-ji replied, "The concept is sexy." Hoy Park immediately got to the point. "I was good at imitating my PSY brother," he said, asking for a confrontation on the spot, saying that he had imitated PSY in the past.