Lee Su-ji, a late-known Shimo Award.

It was belatedly reported that comedian Lee Su-ji was awarded a mother-in-law.As a result of the coverage on the 14th, it was confirmed that Lee Su-ji was awarded the Shimo Award in June.An official explained that  ⁇ Lee Su-ji had been buried quietly last June.Lee Su-ji married in December 2018 and gave birth to a son last year. She also appeared on the show with her mother-in-law, showing a mother-daughter relationship.Lee Su-ji said, In April, I was laughing at the time when my mother was sick a couple of weeks ago at the production presentation of the delicious guys. I think it will be happy if I go out for the first time.So I want my mother to get better soon.Lee Su-ji came back after her mother-in-laws funeral quietly. Lee Su-ji overcame her sadness and laughed through  ⁇  SNL Korea  ⁇  and  ⁇  Delicious Guys  ⁇ .On the other hand, Lee Su-ji made his debut as a comedian in KBS 27 in 2012.

It was belatedly reported that comedian Lee Su-ji was awarded a mother-in-law. As a result of the coverage on the 14th, it was confirmed that Lee Su-ji was awarded the Shimo Award in June. An official explained that ⁇ Lee Su-ji had been buried quietly last June. Lee Su-ji married in December 2018 and gave birth to a son last year. She also appeared on the show with her mother-in-law, showing a mother-daughter relationship. Lee Su-ji said, "In April, I was laughing at the time when my mother was sick a couple of weeks ago at the production presentation of the delicious guys. I think it will be happy if I go out for the first time. So I want my mother to get better soon. Lee Su-ji came back after her mother-in-law's funeral quietly. Lee Su-ji overcame her sadness and laughed through ⁇ SNL Korea ⁇ and ⁇ Delicious Guys ⁇ . On the other hand, Lee Su-ji made his debut as a comedian in KBS 27 in 2012.