Han Suk-Joon Apologizes for speech error in Park Myeong-su (Radio show)

Broadcaster Han Suk-Joon recalled the past when he made a speech error to Park Myeong-su.On September 10, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show was broadcast on DJ Park Myeong-sus phone conversation with announcer Han Suk-Joon.Han Suk-Joon, who left KBS in 2015, said, Are you satisfied with the freelancer Ultimatum? Its okay now. At first, I wanted to do it, but now its stable.Recently, I have been busy promoting speech-related books. Han Suk-Joon said of the book, I gathered what I thought while teaching speech and published a book called Talking Lessons. There are many people who are afraid to speak, but I think they can not fix it.I wrote the book because I was so sorry to think so. Park Myeong-su said, If you read the book, can you speak well? Then Ill buy a book for comedian Kim Hyun Chul and give it to him as a gift.When Han Suk-Joon confidently said, Its definitely going to be different, Park Myeong-su chattered, Make sure you send some to Kim Hyun Chul. He still stutters a lot.Park Myeong-su said, Kim Dae-ho announcer, who is a hot topic these days, looks at Han Suk-Joons house and dreams of FreeUltimatum.Han Suk-Joon said, I was on the show with him, and he was very interested in my house. His eyes widened when he saw my house, and he asked me, Can I live in a house like that if Im free? I said I didnt want to be free until five minutes ago, but it was fun.Park Myeong-su said, I can buy a house if I do not pay free, Han Suk-Joon said. I like public employees to make debts. I can catch retirement allowances.Meanwhile, Han Suk-Joon recalled a past in which he made a speech error to Park Myeong-su.Han Suk-Joon said, When Park Myeong-su got hepatitis, during the live broadcast, Park Myeong-su said, Its funny that hepatitis is caught.I asked Noh Hong-chul, who was also appearing in Infinite Challenge, to say, Please tell me that youre sorry if I visit you. When I visited him at the hospital, he said, Hes going to sue me. Theres a Memory that I had a good laugh with, he added.Then Park Myeong-su said, Suddenly I have a memory and I will send proof of contents first.Han Suk-Joon apologized again, saying, Im sorry, and Park Myeong-su said, I do not apologize.

Broadcaster Han Suk-Joon recalled the past when he made a speech error to Park Myeong-su. On September 10, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' was broadcast on DJ Park Myeong-su's phone conversation with announcer Han Suk-Joon. Han Suk-Joon, who left KBS in 2015, said, "Are you satisfied with the Freelancer Ultimatum?" "It's okay now. At first, I wanted to do it, but now it's stable. Recently, I have been busy promoting speech-related books. " Han Suk-Joon said of the book, "I gathered what I thought while teaching speech and published a book called 'Talking Lessons.' There are many people who are afraid to speak, but I think they can not fix it. I wrote the book because I was so sorry to think so. " Park Myeong-su said, "If you read the book, can you speak well? Then I'll buy a book for comedian Kim Hyun Chul and give it to him as a gift." When Han Suk-Joon confidently said, "It's definitely going to be different," Park Myeong-su chattered, "Make sure you send some to Kim Hyun Chul. He still stutters a lot." Park Myeong-su said, "Kim Dae-ho announcer, who is a hot topic these days, looks at Han Suk-Joon's house and dreams of Free Ultimatum." Han Suk-Joon said, "I was on the show with him, and he was very interested in my house. His eyes widened when he saw my house, and he asked me, 'Can I live in a house like that if I'm Free?' I said I didn't want to be Free until five minutes ago, but it was fun." Park Myeong-su said, "I can buy a house if I do not pay Free," Han Suk-Joon said. "I like public employees to make debts. I can catch retirement allowances." Meanwhile, Han Suk-Joon recalled a past in which he made a speech error to Park Myeong-su. Han Suk-Joon said, "When Park Myeong-su got hepatitis, during the live broadcast, Park Myeong-su said, 'It's funny that hepatitis is caught.'" "I asked Noh Hong-chul, who was also appearing in 'Infinite Challenge,' to say, 'Please tell me that you're sorry if I visit you.' When I visited him at the hospital, he said, 'He's going to sue me.' There's a Memory that I had a good laugh with," he added. Then Park Myeong-su said, "Suddenly I have a memory and I will send proof of contents first." Han Suk-Joon apologized again, saying, "I'm sorry," and Park Myeong-su said, "I do not apologize."