Park Myeong-su "The boss got angry after shooting Broadcasting at the Dong Tae-tang house that I often go to" (Radio show)

At KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio Show broadcasted on the 1st (Friday), DJ Park Myeong-su introduced the angry stories of listeners in the special project Whee-ya!On this day, DJ Park Myeong-su said, My favorite Lee Kyung-kyu is angry when he comes out of the house.And Park Myeong-su is called Sanghwa because it is a commercial painting to make money. He told me yes.  It is true. But Kyung-gyu is really warm and good even if he does so. There is a delicious cafeteria in our neighborhood, but after Haha went to Broadcasting, there are a lot of people and I can not go. Im angry.Haha is the real problem. I knew he was going to get into trouble. Why are you going to such a place? I should not go, Park Myeong-su responded to a listeners angry story.Park Myeong-su said, What I said about Haha is a joke, he said. Its not really famous for the fact that its a food store. So I go to a lot of local good restaurants and introduce the taste, which improves the local economy.If you go to the provinces, it will be very good. There are a lot of people going there.Park Myeong-su said, There is a Dongtaetang restaurant in Yeouido that I often go to. When I said I like rice on Saturday a while ago, I went and ate rice. And after 3 ~ 4 months, I went and got angry with me.Broadcasting Now that I do not do it, I have been broadcasting so many people come to me that the guests who came originally get angry.Why do not you let people who have been doing unnecessary broadcasting eat it, thank you, but now I will not do this, he introduced his anecdote.I said, Im sorry, its so delicious that I wanted to show it to a lot of people. Park Myeong-su said, I had a lot of people, so the sales went up.It was so funny, he said. Im sorry about that. Its a house that I always eat delicious, but I can not go.However, after a few months, it stabilizes and it is good because the guest is getting better. He said, Anyway, I will get angry with Haha instead. Park Myeong-sus Radio show is broadcast daily from 11 am to 12 pm on KBS Cool FM and can be heard on PC and smartphone application KBS Radio Bean.iMBC  ⁇  Screen Captured Radio

At KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcasted on the 1st (Friday), DJ Park Myeong-su introduced the angry stories of listeners in the special project 'Whee-ya!' On this day, DJ Park Myeong-su said, "My favorite Lee Kyung-kyu is angry when he comes out of the house. And Park Myeong-su is called Sanghwa because it is a commercial painting to make money. He told me yes. "" It is true. But Kyung-gyu is really warm and good even if he does so. " "There is a delicious cafeteria in our neighborhood, but after Haha went to Broadcasting, there are a lot of people and I can not go. I'm angry. "Haha is the real problem. I knew he was going to get into trouble. Why are you going to such a place? I should not go," Park Myeong-su responded to a listener's angry story. Park Myeong-su said, "What I said about Haha is a joke," he said. "It's not really famous for the fact that it's a food store. So I go to a lot of local Good restaurants and introduce the taste, which improves the local economy. If you go to the provinces, it will be very good. "There are a lot of people going there. Park Myeong-su said, "There is a Dongtaetang restaurant in Yeouido that I often go to. When I said 'I like rice on Saturday' a while ago, I went and ate rice. And after 3 ~ 4 months, I went and got angry with me. Broadcasting Now that I do not do it, I have been Broadcasting so many people come to me that the guests who came originally get angry. "Why do not you let people who have been doing unnecessary Broadcasting eat it, thank you, but now I will not do this," he introduced his anecdote. "I said, 'I'm sorry, it's so delicious that I wanted to show it to a lot of people.'" Park Myeong-su said, "I had a lot of people, so the sales went up. "It was so funny," he said. "I'm sorry about that." "It's a house that I always eat delicious, but I can not go. However, after a few months, it stabilizes and it is good because the guest is getting better. "He said," Anyway, I will get angry with Haha instead. " Park Myeong-su's Radio show' is broadcast daily from 11 am to 12 pm on KBS Cool FM and can be heard on PC and smartphone application 'KBS Radio Bean'. iMBC ⁇ Screen Captured Radio