Chang Kiha "Choi Siwon, Lee Gyeung-young simulates too much and does too much" ('Yot Expedition')

Singer Chang Kiha pointed out a vocal simulation of Choi Siwon from the group Super Junior.In the 8th MBC Everlon Yot Expedition broadcast on the 5th, Jingu, Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha and Song Ho-joon, who returned to Jeju Island after encountering the rough sea of ​​the Pacific Ocean, were drawn.Chang Kiha threw a stone fastball to Choi Siwon, who showed a vocal simulation of actor Lee Gyeung-young on the day of the broadcast and released his personal period.I honestly cant do too much, but I do too much. I lie down to sleep and continue to simulate the vocal cords. Didnt it just look a little similar?I try to be recognized, but it is so funny and cute.

Singer Chang Kiha pointed out a vocal simulation of Choi Siwon from the group Super Junior.

In the 8th MBC Everlon 'Yot Expedition' broadcast on the 5th, Jingu, Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha and Song Ho-joon, who returned to Jeju Island after encountering the rough sea of ​​the Pacific Ocean, were drawn.

Chang Kiha threw a stone fastball to Choi Siwon, who showed a vocal simulation of actor Lee Gyeung-young on the day of the broadcast and released his personal period.

"I honestly can't do too much, but I do too much. I lie down to sleep and continue to simulate the vocal cords. "Didn't it just look a little similar?" I try to be recognized, but it is so funny and cute. "