Lee Hyun-yi: "I paid 200,000 won to see Husband and went to Cheongshim International Academy...where is she now" (Radio show)

Model Lee Hyun-yi has mentioned her love affair with Husband.KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show broadcasted on the 30th was decorated with Lee Hyun-yi Sleepys remarks corner, and Sleepy and Lee Hyun-yi appeared.DJ Park Myeong-su said, Lee Hyun-yi is very funny because he made a bomb statement. Husband asked if he heard it. Lee Hyun-yi said, Sometimes I listen and sometimes I do not.Husband also said, Where did she go then?Park Myeong-su said, I was embarrassed when I went to Taxi from Gangnam to Cheongshim International Academy.Lee Hyun-yi said, When Husband was a man friend, I went camping and I played with my friends.But Husband got angry and hung up on me, saying, What are you doing until this time? And I took Taxi to Cheongshim International Academy at that time.I gave 200,000 won in cash and went alone. It surprised everyone.Lee Hyun-yi said, I went to Cheongshim International Academy, but I do not know where (Husband) did not answer the phone. So I called my cell phone and went to the vibrating sound.I went to Husband and said, I didnt play with my friends. The next morning, Husband was all upset.

Model Lee Hyun-yi has mentioned her love affair with Husband. KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcasted on the 30th was decorated with Lee Hyun-yi Sleepy's remarks' corner, and Sleepy and Lee Hyun-yi appeared. DJ Park Myeong-su said, "Lee Hyun-yi is very funny because he made a bomb statement. Husband asked if he heard it." Lee Hyun-yi said, "Sometimes I listen and sometimes I do not. Husband also said, "Where did she go then?" Park Myeong-su said, "I was embarrassed when I went to Taxi from Gangnam to Cheongshim International Academy." Lee Hyun-yi said, "When Husband was a man friend, I went camping and I played with my friends. But Husband got angry and hung up on me, saying, "What are you doing until this time?" And I took Taxi to Cheongshim International Academy at that time. I gave 200,000 won in cash and went alone. "It surprised everyone. Lee Hyun-yi said, "I went to Cheongshim International Academy, but I do not know where (Husband) did not answer the phone. So I called my cell phone and went to the vibrating sound. I went to Husband and said, "I didn't play with my friends." The next morning, Husband was all upset. "