To Im Soo-hyang, the late Easy Han, "I was shooting with you all day yesterday..." A memorial. "I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you more!"

Ill give you a better word, I think I cried for a long time because I could not take care of it.Actor Im Soo-hyang paid tribute to the late Han.Im Soo-hyang posted a tribute to his personal account on Monday afternoon.Im Soo-hyang is currently filming the MBC drama Season of the Kkokdu.Easy Han plays Jung Eon-dun, a marginal ex-lover played by actor Im Soo-hyang in the drama.In this accident, it is now known that the Season of the Poodle has been temporarily suspended.Im Soo-hyang, who started writing, Ji-han, you have to go to a good place and be happier, said, Yesterday I was shooting with you all day, but when I heard the news, I gathered at your place and we all sat for a long time without saying anything. He said.He said, Im sorry. Im sorry. Its just that, uh,Im so sad that I have to let go of my colleague first, but my sister said, Ill work harder for all of our team thinking of you and for you. I hope you can be proud of yourself there and be at peace now.Im Soo-hyang concluded, I wish you all the best for this Itaewon True.On the other hand, Easy Han died at the age of 24 due to a crushing accident in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 29th.Jihan, you should go to a good place and be happierYesterday I was shooting with you all day, but when I heard the news, I gathered at your place and we all sat for a long time without saying anything.I knew so well how hard you worked, how you wanted to do well, so I took you, who was just starting, so I was so sad, sad and sad.And your parents seem to have cried for a long time because I feel sorry that you go home and praise your sister for doing well and that you are proud of me.It hurts me so much to let go of my colleague first, but my sister will work harder for your share, thinking of you all on our team.May you be proud there and may you be at peace now.I would like to express my sincere condolences to all those who have become stars with this Itaewon True.
Ill give you a better word, I think I cried for a long time because I could not take care of it.Actor Im Soo-hyang paid tribute to the late Han.Im Soo-hyang posted a tribute to his personal account on Monday afternoon.Im Soo-hyang is currently filming the MBC drama Season of the Kkokdu.Easy Han plays Jung Eon-dun, a marginal ex-lover played by actor Im Soo-hyang in the drama.In this accident, it is now known that the Season of the Poodle has been temporarily suspended.Im Soo-hyang, who started writing, Ji-han, you have to go to a good place and be happier, said, Yesterday I was shooting with you all day, but when I heard the news, I gathered at your place and we all sat for a long time without saying anything. He said.He said, Im sorry. Im sorry. Its just that, uh,Im so sad that I have to let go of my colleague first, but my sister said, Ill work harder for all of our team thinking of you and for you. I hope you can be proud of yourself there and be at peace now.Im Soo-hyang concluded, I wish you all the best for this Itaewon True.On the other hand, Easy Han died at the age of 24 due to a crushing accident in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 29th.Jihan, you should go to a good place and be happierYesterday I was shooting with you all day, but when I heard the news, I gathered at your place and we all sat for a long time without saying anything.I knew so well how hard you worked, how you wanted to do well, so I took you, who was just starting, so I was so sad, sad and sad.And your parents seem to have cried for a long time because I feel sorry that you go home and praise your sister for doing well and that you are proud of me.It hurts me so much to let go of my colleague first, but my sister will work harder for your share, thinking of you all on our team.May you be proud there and may you be at peace now.I would like to express my sincere condolences to all those who have become stars with this Itaewon True.

"I'll give you a better word, I think I cried for a long time because I could not take care of it." Actor Im Soo-hyang paid tribute to the late Han. Im Soo-hyang posted a tribute to his personal account on Monday afternoon. Im Soo-hyang is currently filming the MBC drama 'Season of the Kkokdu'.Easy Han plays Jung Eon-dun, a marginal ex-lover played by Actor Im Soo-hyang in the drama. In this accident, it is now known that the 'Season of the Poodle' has been temporarily suspended. Im Soo-hyang, who started writing, "Ji-han, you have to go to a good place and be happier," said, "Yesterday I was shooting with you all day, but when I heard the news, I gathered at your place and we all sat for a long time without saying anything. "He said. He said, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." It's just that, uh, "I'm so sad that I have to let go of my colleague first, but my sister said, "I'll work harder for all of our team thinking of you and for you. I hope you can be proud of yourself there and be at peace now." Im Soo-hyang concluded, "I wish you all the best for this Itaewon True." On the other hand, Easy Han died at the age of 24 due to a crushing accident in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 29th. Jihan, you should go to a good place and be happier Yesterday I was shooting with you all day, but when I heard the news, I gathered at your place and we all sat for a long time without saying anything. I knew so well how hard you worked, how you wanted to do well, so I took you, who was just starting, so I was so sad, sad and sad. And your parents seem to have cried for a long time because I feel sorry that you go home and praise your sister for doing well and that you are proud of me. It hurts me so much to let go of my colleague first, but my sister will work harder for your share, thinking of you all on our team. May you be proud there and may you be at peace now. I would like to express my sincere condolences to all those who have become stars with this Itaewon True.