Im Soo-hyang, a beagle-beautiful charm. "Come back to the Followers"

Im Soo-hyang posted three photos on his 26th day with his article, I uploaded a photo of MZ and fell followers.In the photo released, Im Soo-hyang is wearing a black dress with his mouth closed and making a mischievous look. The photo released earlier evokes laughter as he complains about the number of followers falling.The netizens said, My sister, but I have a desire to be funny these days.My sister is really cute. My sister is so cute and funny. Next time I want to have one more MZ pose , I got one here , I am really cute , My sister is honest.On the other hand, Im Soo-hyang played a marginal role in MBCs new gilt drama Season of the Puppets which is broadcasted in the second half of this year.The Season of the Kkokdu is a fantasy romance in which Kkokdu, a god of death who comes down to earth every 99 years to punish humans, meets Lim Dan-jeol, a doctor with mysterious abilities, and works as a visiting doctor.

Im Soo-hyang posted three photos on his 26th day with his article, "I uploaded a photo of MZ and fell Followers. In the photo released, Im Soo-hyang is wearing a black dress with his mouth closed and making a mischievous look. The photo released earlier evokes laughter as he complains about the number of Followers falling. The netizens said, "My sister, but I have a desire to be funny these days." My sister is really cute. My sister is so cute and funny. Next time I want to have one more MZ pose "," I got one here "," I am really cute "," My sister is honest. On the other hand, Im Soo-hyang played a marginal role in MBC's new gilt Drama 'Season of the Puppets' which is broadcasted in the second half of this year. The Season of the Kkokdu is a fantasy romance in which Kkokdu, a god of death who comes down to earth every 99 years to punish humans, meets Lim Dan-jeol, a doctor with mysterious abilities, and works as a visiting doctor.