Moon So-ri, Itaewon True Victim acquaintance Memorial "JiHo I Love You"

Actor Moon So-ri Memorialized the Itaewon True victim acquaintance at the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards.Moon So-ri was awarded the Best Actress Award at the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards held at KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul on Monday afternoon.Moon So-ri mentions his acquaintance and says, An JiHo, who always carried a heavy suitcase and worked with me. I still can not believe I went to heaven without breathing on October 29th.I was sick of not being able to call your name here.He said, I will not mourn for you until the end, but until the truth is revealed and the responsible person is punished.JiHo Memorialed the acquaintance that left the world with Itaewon True, saying that he loved it, and apologized to fellow actors and audiences for making it heavy on a joyful day.On the other hand, Tangwai, who was determined to break up as the winner of the actress award, was impressed.blue dragon award

Actor Moon So-ri Memorialized the Itaewon True victim acquaintance at the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards. Moon So-ri was awarded the Best Actress Award at the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards held at KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul on Monday afternoon. Moon So-ri mentions his acquaintance and says, "An JiHo, who always carried a heavy suitcase and worked with me." I still can not believe I went to heaven without breathing on October 29th. I was sick of not being able to call your name here. He said, "I will not mourn for you until the end, but until the truth is revealed and the responsible person is punished. JiHo Memorialed the acquaintance that left the world with Itaewon True, saying that he loved it, and apologized to fellow actors and audiences for making it heavy on a joyful day. On the other hand, Tangwai, who was determined to break up as the winner of the actress award, was impressed. blue dragon award