Im Soo-hyang "Easy Mortuary sits bewildered .. I cry for a long time in sad heart"

Im Soo-hyang said in his instagram story on the 1st, I have to go to a good place and be happier.He said, Yesterday I was shooting with you all day, but when I heard the news, I gathered in your Mortuary and we all sat for a long time without saying anything. I know how hard you worked and how well you wanted to do it. I took you quickly and I am so sad and sad and sad. Your parents told me that you liked and boasted that you went home and praised the sister for doing well, and I cried for a long time because I felt sorry that I had to give you a better word and a word of support. I was saddened. Im Soo-hyang said, It hurts me so much to let go of my colleague first, but Sister, our team will think of you and work hard for you. I hope you can be proud of yourself there and be at peace now.Easy Han, who was born in 1998 and is 24 years old, died on the 29th due to a crushing accident in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul.The agency 935 Entertainment said, The precious family Easy Actor has become a star in the sky and has left us.In addition, he was preparing for actor activities in earnest and was filming MBCs new drama The Season of the Kkokdu. However, due to sudden bad news, the Season of the Kkokdu stopped shooting and found Mortuary.

Im Soo-hyang said in his instagram story on the 1st, "I have to go to a good place and be happier." He said, "Yesterday I was shooting with you all day, but when I heard the news, I gathered in your Mortuary and we all sat for a long time without saying anything." "I know how hard you worked and how well you wanted to do it. I took you quickly and I am so sad and sad and sad. " "Your parents told me that you liked and boasted that you went home and praised the sister for doing well, and I cried for a long time because I felt sorry that I had to give you a better word and a word of support." I was saddened. " Im Soo-hyang said, "It hurts me so much to let go of my colleague first, but sister, our team will think of you and work hard for you. I hope you can be proud of yourself there and be at peace now." Easy Han, who was born in 1998 and is 24 years old, died on the 29th due to a crushing accident in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul. The agency 935 Entertainment said, "The precious family Easy Actor has become a star in the sky and has left us." In addition, he was preparing for Actor activities in earnest and was filming MBC's new drama 'The Season of the Kkokdu'. However, due to sudden bad news, the 'Season of the Kkokdu' stopped shooting and found Mortuary.