"I can't believe it" Im Soo-hyangOck Joo-hyun, co-worker sent away..Itaewon True tragedy

Two days before Halloween Day, a massive crushing accident occurred in the Itaewon area of Yongsan-gu, Seoul, with 154 dead and 149 injured.It is the largest casualty accident since the Sewol ferry, which killed 304 people in 2014, and the government has set a national mourning period until Nov. 5.Mnet Pro Deuce 101 Actor Easy Han, who announced his face in Season 2, died in the accident.Easy Actor became a star in the sky and left us, said agency 935 Entertainment. Easy Actor was a friendly and warm friend to everyone.I can not believe that the easy-to-see actor, who was always bright and pure, who always smiled brightly and greeted me with a smile, can not see it anymore.I would like you to warmly see the last way of the easy actor who left us too soon. Singer Park Hee-seok, who starred in Season 2 of Pro Deuce 101, expressed his condolences, saying, I hate myself for telling you to see that word you wanted to see before going to Japan. Im sorry and I love you, Ji Han-ah.Especially, Easy Han was shooting MBC drama Season of Doo. Season of Doo stopped shooting immediately after hearing Bibo and mourned the deceased in search of Mortuary.Actor Im Soo-hyang, who co-ordinated together, said, Ji-han, you have to go to a good place and be happier.Yesterday It was originally a shoot with you all day, but when we heard the news, we gathered in your Mortuary and we all sat for a long time without saying anything. Its just that... Hey.I feel so sick that I have to leave my colleagues first, but sister, all of our team will think of you and I will work hard for you.I want you to be proud of it, and now I want you to be at peace.  I wish you all the best for everyone who has become a star with this Itaewon True. Also, the musical actor Ock Joo-hyun said, As the time and conversation with him, who was always laughing like sunshine during the hardest shooting, and who was going to come back after the rubbish, became clearer, the senses and emotions became more and more shaken, I was sighing that the ground was turned off all day long.Life, its so fleeting and lamented the acquaintance that left the world because of Itaewon True.Those of you who greeted me on the set, please pray for me so that I can rest in peace, he said. I really liked you, too. Thank you very much.Teabing Original Transit Love 1, singer and YouTuber Coco, and Heart Signal 2 Jae Ho also regretted the sadness of leaving acquaintance with Itaewon True.Coco said, I always have a beautiful smile on my face, but I am sad and sad because I can not believe it. Jae Ho said, I think I wanted to see the sky like an angel.If you see a star shining brightly in the sky, say hello to it.Thanks to your bright and good character, not only me but also many people would have gained strength.  I have suffered. Now I have a good rest in heaven.

Two days before Halloween Day, a massive crushing accident occurred in the Itaewon area of Yongsan-gu, Seoul, with 154 dead and 149 injured. It is the largest casualty accident since the Sewol ferry, which killed 304 people in 2014, and the government has set a national mourning period until Nov. 5. Mnet 'Pro Deuce 101' Actor Easy Han, who announced his face in Season 2, died in the accident. "Easy Actor became a star in the sky and left us," said agency 935 Entertainment. "Easy Actor was a friendly and warm friend to everyone. I can not believe that the Easy-to-see Actor, who was always bright and pure, who always smiled brightly and greeted me with a smile, can not see it anymore. I would like you to warmly see the last way of the Easy Actor who left us too soon. " Singer Park Hee-seok, who starred in Season 2 of "Pro Deuce 101," expressed his condolences, saying, "I hate myself for telling you to see that word you wanted to see before going to Japan. I'm sorry and I love you, Ji Han-ah." Especially, Easy Han was shooting MBC drama 'Season of Doo'. 'Season of Doo' stopped shooting immediately after hearing Bibo and mourned the deceased in search of Mortuary. Actor Im Soo-hyang, who co-ordinated together, said, "Ji-han, you have to go to a good place and be happier. Yesterday It was originally a shoot with you all day, but when we heard the news, we gathered in your Mortuary and we all sat for a long time without saying anything. " It's just that... Hey. "I feel so sick that I have to leave my colleagues first, but sister, all of our team will think of you and I will work hard for you. I want you to be proud of it, and now I want you to be at peace. "" I wish you all the best for everyone who has become a star with this Itaewon True. " Also, the musical Actor Ock Joo-hyun said, "As the time and conversation with him, who was always laughing like sunshine during the hardest shooting, and who was going to come back after the rubbish, became clearer, the senses and emotions became more and more shaken, I was sighing that the ground was turned off all day long. Life, it's so fleeting "and lamented the acquaintance that left the world because of Itaewon True. "Those of you who greeted me on the set, please pray for me so that I can rest in peace," he said. "I really liked you, too. Thank you very much." Teabing Original 'Transit Love 1', singer and YouTuber Coco, and 'Heart Signal 2' Jae Ho also regretted the sadness of leaving acquaintance with Itaewon True. Coco said, "I always have a beautiful smile on my face, but I am sad and sad because I can not believe it." Jae Ho said, "I think I wanted to see the sky like an angel. If you see a star shining brightly in the sky, say hello to it. Thanks to your bright and good character, not only me but also many people would have gained strength. "" I have suffered. Now I have a good rest in heaven. "