Hong Seok-cheon, a foreign boyfriend and farewell Danger..." ('oxmun son')

Problem Child in House Hong Seok-cheon revealed his experiences with Couple.In KBS2TV entertainment Problem Child in House, which was broadcasted on the 27th, Kim Ji-min of the 100th day of actual public love and Hong Seok-cheon of the 22nd year of coming out challenged the quiz on the theme of public love.On this day, Kim asked, Did you almost break up with a man Friend the other day? Hong Seok-cheon said, I have been doing SecretLove all the time.As I was known, I avoided domestic entertainers because I was afraid that Secret Love would be caught, and I met a foreign friend. I just said, I am an English teacher because I would be burdened everywhere I go, but I was comfortable without any doubt, he said. But the man Friend was upset that I am not your shadow.So I told all my close friends, he added.

Problem Child in House' Hong Seok-cheon revealed his experiences with Couple.

In KBS2TV entertainment Problem Child in House, which was broadcasted on the 27th, Kim Ji-min of the 100th day of actual public Love and Hong Seok-cheon of the 22nd year of coming out challenged the quiz on the theme of public Love.

On this day, Kim asked, "Did you almost break up with a man Friend the other day?" Hong Seok-cheon said, "I have been doing Secret Love all the time. As I was known, I avoided domestic entertainers because I was afraid that Secret Love would be caught, and I met a foreign friend. "

"I just said, 'I am an English teacher' because I would be burdened everywhere I go, but I was comfortable without any doubt," he said. "But the man Friend was upset that 'I am not your shadow'. So I told all my close friends, "he added.