"Sinful and sinful"...Hong Seok-cheon, bitter after losing his acquaintance with Itaewon True

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon Memorialized the acquaintance that died with Itaewon True.Hong Seok-cheon visited the Memorial space in front of the Itaewon True site on the 2nd.After that, Hong Seok-cheon posted a long article through SNS, Last Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread was hard.The younger sister I knew went to heaven without getting out of the Friend and True scene. My parents, who lost their only daughter, lost their minds for a while, he said. I took courage on my way back and stopped at the Memorial space in Itaewon.It was the way I went like Moy Yat for more than 20 years. I did not know it would be so hard to take a step. Hong Seok-cheon said, I prayed and prayed and I was sorry and I was sorry and I was guilty and I was guilty.There are too many words to say, but there is not much I can say, he said, Im just sorry for the victims. Hong Seok-cheon said, I believe that my heart and the whole nation will be the same. I have to live harder. I should live without shame for those who have been victimized unfairly. True victims have been living in memory for a long time.I pray that everyone will live happily and healthily every day, he added.Last Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread was a tough one. The younger sister I knew went to heaven without getting out of the Friend and True scene.I said my last greetings at The Funeral. Ill do better. Ill meet more often.  Parents who lost their only daughter lost their minds for a while.On the way back, I took the courage to stop by the Memorial space in Itaewon, where I had been traveling like Moy Yat for over 20 years. I did not know it would be so hard to take a step.I prayed and prayed. Im sorry and Im sorry. Im sorry and Im sorry. Im sorry and Im sorry. Theres so much I want to say, but theres not much I can say. I just want to say Im sorry to the victims.I have to live harder. I have to live without shame for those who have been victimized unjustly. I work, eat with my friends, exercise and love my family. I feel sorry for the families who lost their loved ones for a moment.I think were going to have to remember the True victims for a long time.I pray that everyone will live happily and healthily every day. I am worried about what to do and how to live in the future.#ItaewonTrue #ItaewonTrue

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon Memorialized the acquaintance that died with Itaewon True. Hong Seok-cheon visited the Memorial space in front of the Itaewon True site on the 2nd. After that, Hong Seok-cheon posted a long article through SNS, "Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread was hard. The younger sister I knew went to heaven without getting out of the Friend and True scene. " "My parents, who lost their only daughter, lost their minds for a while," he said. "I took courage on my way back and stopped at the Memorial space in Itaewon. It was the way I went like Moy Yat for more than 20 years. I did not know it would be so hard to take a step. " Hong Seok-cheon said, "I prayed and prayed and I was sorry and I was sorry and I was guilty and I was guilty. There are too many words to say, but there is not much I can say, "he said," I'm just sorry for the victims. " Hong Seok-cheon said, "I believe that my heart and the whole nation will be the same. I have to live harder. I should live without shame for those who have been victimized unfairly." "True victims have been living in memory for a long time. I pray that everyone will live happily and healthily every day, "he added. "Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread was a tough one." The younger sister I knew went to heaven without getting out of the Friend and True scene. I said my last greetings at The Funeral. I'll do better. I'll meet more often. " Parents who lost their only daughter lost their minds for a while. On the way back, I took the courage to stop by the Memorial space in Itaewon, where I had been traveling like Moy Yat for over 20 years. I did not know it would be so hard to take a step. I prayed and prayed. I'm sorry and I'm sorry. I'm sorry and I'm sorry. I'm sorry and I'm sorry. There's so much I want to say, but there's not much I can say. I just want to say I'm sorry to the victims. I have to live harder. I have to live without shame for those who have been victimized unjustly. I work, eat with my Friends, exercise and love my family. I feel sorry for the families who lost their loved ones for a moment. I think we're going to have to remember the True victims for a long time. I pray that everyone will live happily and healthily every day. I am worried about what to do and how to live in the future. #Itaewon True #Itaewon True