Hong Seok-cheon - I've done a lot of Cohabitation, and my lover is caught cheating (Cohabitation)

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon gives advice on cohabitation as a cohabitation experience.Hong Seok-cheon will appear on Channel A  ⁇ cohabitation Not Marriage ⁇ , which airs on May 5.On this day, Junghansem jo han-bin, a physical couple from Busan, meets Hong Seok-cheon.Junghansem, who entered the fashion model competition, met with Hong Seok-cheon, who was a judge at that time, and then he came to Seoul thanks to Hong Seok-cheons advice that he should work in a wider area.Hong Seok-cheon is a senior who has not spared advice and energy since he was a rookie of junghansem.IKey, who watched their relationship, said, I have such a senior. IKey said, Im a comedian Lee Seung-yoon.At that time, my brother told me that  ⁇ iKey is going to be fine. Thank you so much for saying so many good words.Lee Yong-jin also appeared as a special MC in the days when the radio star MC changed every week.After the recording, I greeted him in the waiting room, and he recalled that he was very excited because he told me that he was the best among the people he had ever done. The advice of the seniors who encouraged me in my new years brought a warmth to the studio.Hong Seok-cheon was very conservative in the old days when he heard the news of junghansem jo han-bin that he started Seoul Cohabitation.However, when I became an adult and made love, I thought that  ⁇  Cohabitation was not bad.  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  I first said, I did a lot of cohabitation. I confessed that I would OOO if I had a loved one.To junghansem jo han-bin, who is surprised, Hong Seok-cheon has a lot of episodes. ... Would you like to tell me that your lover is having an affair?

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon gives advice on Cohabitation as a Cohabitation experience. Hong Seok-cheon will appear on Channel A ⁇ Cohabitation Not Marriage ⁇ , which airs on May 5. On this day, junghansem jo han-bin, a physical couple from Busan, meets Hong Seok-cheon. junghansem, who entered the fashion model competition, met with Hong Seok-cheon, who was a judge at that time, and then he came to Seoul thanks to Hong Seok-cheon's advice that he should work in a wider area. Hong Seok-cheon is a senior who has not spared advice and energy since he was a rookie of junghansem. iKey, who watched their relationship, said, "I have such a senior." iKey said, "I'm a comedian Lee Seung-yoon." At that time, my brother told me that ⁇ iKey is going to be fine. "Thank you so much for saying so many good words. Lee Yong-jin also appeared as a special MC in the days when the radio star MC changed every week. After the recording, I greeted him in the waiting room, and he recalled that he was very excited because he told me that he was the best among the people he had ever done. "The advice of the seniors who encouraged me in my new years brought a warmth to the studio. Hong Seok-cheon was very conservative in the old days when he heard the news of junghansem jo han-bin that he started Seoul Cohabitation. However, when I became an adult and made love, I thought that ⁇ Cohabitation was not bad. ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ I first said, "I did a lot of Cohabitation." I confessed that I would OOO if I had a loved one. To junghansem jo han-bin, who is surprised, Hong Seok-cheon has a lot of episodes. ... Would you like to tell me that your lover is having an affair?