Hong Seok-cheon lost his acquaintance with Itaewon True and went to The Funeral.

A Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon lamented the loss of his acquaintance to Itaewon True.On November 2, Hong Seok-cheon confessed to his personal instagram that Last Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread was hard.He said, The younger sister I knew went to heaven without getting out of the Friend and True scene. He said, I had a last greeting at The Funeral.My parents, who lost their only daughter, lost their minds for a while. Hong Seok-cheon, who said, I took courage on my way back and stopped at a memorial space in Itaewon, said, It was a way to go like Moy Yat for over twenty years.I did not know it would be so hard to take a step, Toro said, Im sorry for the victims. I was sorry and I was so sorry that I could not say anything anymore.Hong Seok-cheon said, I will live without shame for those who have been unjustly sacrificed. I will live with memories of True victims for a long time. I pray that everyone will live happily and healthily every day.I am worried about what to do and how to live in the future. This is a Hong Seok-cheon article.Last Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread was hard, and the younger sister, who I knew, went to heaven without getting out of the scene of Friend and True.I said my last greetings at The Funeral. Ill do better. Ill meet more often.  Parents who lost their only daughter lost their minds for a while.On the way back, I took the courage to stop by the memorial space in Itaewon, which I had been traveling with Moy Yat for over 20 years. I did not know it would be so hard to take a step.I prayed and prayed. Im sorry and Im sorry. Im sorry and Im sorry. Im sorry and Im sorry. Theres so much I want to say, but theres so little I can say. I just want to say Im sorry to the victims.I have to live harder. I have to live without shame for those who have been victimized unjustly. I work, I eat with my friends, I exercise, I love my family. I feel sorry for the families who lost their loved ones.True victims live long memories.I pray that everyone will live happily and healthily every day. I am worried about what to do and how to live in the future. #ItaewonTrue #ItaewonTrue I mourn the victim

A Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon lamented the loss of his acquaintance to Itaewon True. On November 2, Hong Seok-cheon confessed to his personal instagram that "Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread was hard." He said, "The younger sister I knew went to heaven without getting out of the Friend and True scene." He said, "I had a last greeting at The Funeral. My parents, who lost their only daughter, lost their minds for a while. " Hong Seok-cheon, who said, "I took courage on my way back and stopped at a memorial space in Itaewon," said, "It was a way to go like Moy Yat for over twenty years. I did not know it would be so hard to take a step, "Toro said," I'm sorry for the victims. "I was sorry and I was so sorry that I could not say anything anymore. Hong Seok-cheon said, "I will live without shame for those who have been unjustly sacrificed. I will live with memories of True victims for a long time. I pray that everyone will live happily and healthily every day. I am worried about what to do and how to live in the future. " This is a Hong Seok-cheon article. Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread was hard, and the younger sister, who I knew, went to heaven without getting out of the scene of Friend and True. I said my last greetings at The Funeral. I'll do better. I'll meet more often. " Parents who lost their only daughter lost their minds for a while. On the way back, I took the courage to stop by the memorial space in Itaewon, which I had been traveling with Moy Yat for over 20 years. I did not know it would be so hard to take a step. I prayed and prayed. I'm sorry and I'm sorry. I'm sorry and I'm sorry. I'm sorry and I'm sorry. There's so much I want to say, but there's so little I can say. I just want to say I'm sorry to the victims. I have to live harder. I have to live without shame for those who have been victimized unjustly. I work, I eat with my friends, I exercise, I love my family. I feel sorry for the families who lost their loved ones. True victims live long memories. I pray that everyone will live happily and healthily every day. I am worried about what to do and how to live in the future. #Itaewon True #Itaewon True I mourn the victim