"Itaewon crushed to death, something that shouldn't have happened": Ko So-young, Hong Seok-cheon and Son Heung-min.

Actor Ko So-young, talent Hong Seok-cheon, trot singer Jang Yun-jeong, world-famous soccer star Son Heung-min, etc.A total of 151 people were killed and 82 injured in the Itaewon area of Yongsan-gu, Seoul, on the night of the 29th, as tens of thousands of people gathered ahead of Halloween Day on the 31st.It is the first time that such massive casualties have occurred in the heart of downtown Seoul since the collapse of Sampoong Department Store on June 28, 1995 (502 deaths and 937 injuries).Hong Seok-cheon, who wrote the founding myth in Itaewon, commemorated the 30th instagram saying, Pray for me.Ko So-young also said, I will pray for their souls.Jang Yun-jeong decided to cancel the show on the 30th. He said, I was sick and heavy after hearing the incredible True news that happened in Seoul Itaewon.I came to Jinju from yesterday and finished all preparations for the performance, but I thought it was not right to proceed with the performance when the national mourning period was announced with this True and the whole nation was saddened.Therefore, I am sorry to cancel the pearl performance scheduled for 2:00 and 6:00 today. I apologize once again to the fans who have been waiting for my performance. Son Heung-min said: I have been informed of the sudden accident, and I wish to express my deepest condolences to the Victims of the accident, hoping that no more sad Victims will come forward.Talent Won Gi-jun left a message saying, As a parent raising a child, I feel so heartbroken. Please pray... I pray for the repose of the deceased.Actress Lee Tae-ri was also heartbroken, saying, Oh, what really happened... Im so sorry and heartbroken... I pray for the repose of the deceased.Singer Onion said, As soon as I open my eyes, I feel like Im dreaming of tasting an accident. Please pray for the sad young souls and express my condolences to the bereaved families, hoping there will be no more casualties.The group DJ DOC Kim Chang-yeol prayed for the souls of the deceased, saying, Something that should not have happened has happened. Unfortunately, I commemorate all those who have gone to heaven.Australian broadcaster Sam Hammington, Gag Woman Anthony, actor Kim Hess, Jung Il Woo, Kim Kyu Ri, broadcaster Choi Hee, Kim Young Ha, group Norazo Jovin, and Luna from F X also wrote memorials.

Actor Ko So-young, talent Hong Seok-cheon, trot singer Jang Yun-jeong, world-famous soccer star Son Heung-min, etc. A total of 151 people were killed and 82 injured in the Itaewon area of Yongsan-gu, Seoul, on the night of the 29th, as tens of thousands of people gathered ahead of Halloween Day on the 31st. It is the first time that such massive casualties have occurred in the heart of downtown Seoul since the collapse of Sampoong Department Store on June 28, 1995 (502 deaths and 937 injuries). Hong Seok-cheon, who wrote the founding myth in Itaewon, commemorated the 30th instagram saying, "Pray for me. Ko So-young also said, "I will pray for their souls." Jang Yun-jeong decided to cancel the show on the 30th. He said, "I was sick and heavy after hearing the incredible True news that happened in Seoul Itaewon. I came to Jinju from yesterday and finished all preparations for the performance, but I thought it was not right to proceed with the performance when the national mourning period was announced with this True and the whole nation was saddened. Therefore, I am sorry to cancel the pearl performance scheduled for 2:00 and 6:00 today. I apologize once again to the fans who have been waiting for my performance. " Son Heung-min said: "I have been informed of the sudden accident, and I wish to express my deepest condolences to the Victims of the accident, hoping that no more sad Victims will come forward". Talent Won Gi-jun left a message saying, "As a parent raising a child, I feel so heartbroken. Please pray... I pray for the repose of the deceased." Actress Lee Tae-ri was also heartbroken, saying, "Oh, what really happened... I'm so sorry and heartbroken... I pray for the repose of the deceased." Singer Onion said, "As soon as I open my eyes, I feel like I'm dreaming of tasting an accident. Please pray for the sad young souls and express my condolences to the bereaved families, hoping there will be no more casualties." The group DJ DOC Kim Chang-yeol prayed for the souls of the deceased, saying, "Something that should not have happened has happened. Unfortunately, I commemorate all those who have gone to heaven." Australian broadcaster Sam Hammington, Gag Woman Anthony, actor Kim Hess, Jung Il Woo, Kim Kyu Ri, broadcaster Choi Hee, Kim Young Ha, group Norazo Jovin, and Luna from F X also wrote memorials.