Hong Seok-cheon, First Lady of Germany, met to "deeply talk about marginalised and discriminated differences"

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon met with the first lady of Germany.Hong Seok-cheon told his SNS on the 5th, I was invited to a meeting with President Germany and the First Lady last night and had a meaningful conversation.I was impressed by the First Lady who gave me a deep conversation about the difference of being alienated and discriminated. Thank you for giving me good energy. I left a picture with the article German Embassy.Hong Seok-cheon smiled happily as he took a selfie with the first lady of Germany.The Hong Seok-cheon in a stunning outfit and German first lady Elke Bhudderbendon Ada Lovelace with a bright smile fit in.Along with President Frank Walter Steinmeier Germany, Elke Budenbender Ada Lovelace

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon met with the first lady of Germany. Hong Seok-cheon told his SNS on the 5th, "I was invited to a meeting with President Germany and the First Lady last night and had a meaningful conversation. I was impressed by the First Lady who gave me a deep conversation about the difference of being alienated and discriminated. Thank you for giving me good energy. I left a picture with the article "German Embassy". Hong Seok-cheon smiled happily as he took a selfie with the first lady of Germany. The Hong Seok-cheon in a stunning outfit and German first lady Elke Bhudderbendon Ada Lovelace with a bright smile fit in. Along with President Frank Walter Steinmeier Germany, Elke Budenbender Ada Lovelace