Son Bo-seung, 23, Father...recently gave birth to son

Seoul:) = Actor Son Bo-seung (23) became Father.As a result of the 3rd day coverage, Seungeun recently held his son in his arms.Earlier, it was reported that a non-entertainer lover who promised to marry Son Bo-seung at the end of December last year was pregnant.In the process of seriously discussing marriage with a lover who was in a relationship with a non-life, I waited for the birth of a new life.At the time of the news, entertainment company also said in an official document, The blessing of a new life has come to the actor, he said. It has been confirmed that the blessing of a new life has come during the process of promising to be a lifelong companion with GFriend and seriously discussing marriage.I would like to ask you to understand that the specifics are still a time when stability is needed and that it is a cautious situation in consideration of GFriend, a non-entertainer. I will continue to show my responsibility as the head of a family and I will try to show good performance as an actor. I would like to ask. Meanwhile, Seungeun was born in 1999 and announced his face as the son of Lee Kyung-sil through JTBC Yu-See Sang-See before debuting with MBC drama Ill do itSince then, he has been recognized as an actor by appearing on OCN Save me 2, MBC When I Was Most Beautiful, JTBC I Know You.Especially, Seungeun played the role of a solemnist in SBS Pent House, which is considered to be a hot topic last year.In addition, he appeared in TV Chosun Tomorrow is a national singer which was broadcast from October to December last year, and attracted attention as an extraordinary talent and talent.

Seoul:) = Actor Son Bo-seung (23) became Father.

As a result of the 3rd day coverage, Seungeun recently held his son in his arms.

Earlier, it was reported that a non-entertainer lover who promised to marry Son Bo-seung at the end of December last year was pregnant. In the process of seriously discussing marriage with a lover who was in a relationship with a non-life, I waited for the birth of a new life.

At the time of the news, entertainment company also said in an official document, "The blessing of a new life has come to the actor," he said. "It has been confirmed that the blessing of a new life has come during the process of promising to be a lifelong companion with GFriend and seriously discussing marriage.

"I would like to ask you to understand that the specifics are still a time when stability is needed and that it is a cautious situation in consideration of GFriend, a non-entertainer." "I will continue to show my responsibility as the head of a family and I will try to show good performance as an actor. I would like to ask. "

Meanwhile, Seungeun was born in 1999 and announced his face as the son of Lee Kyung-sil through JTBC 'Yu-See Sang-See' before debuting with MBC drama 'I'll do it' Since then, he has been recognized as an actor by appearing on OCN 'Save me 2', MBC 'When I Was Most Beautiful', JTBC 'I Know You'.

Especially, Seungeun played the role of a solemnist in SBS 'Pent House', which is considered to be a hot topic last year. In addition, he appeared in TV Chosun 'Tomorrow is a national singer' which was broadcast from October to December last year, and attracted attention as an extraordinary talent and talent.