Kim So-hyun Jun-hyun Hyun Jyu-ni Top 0.1% Gifted and Talented Education Rejection (Okmun-ah)

Kim So-hyun reveals why she turned down gifted education from her son Hyun Jyu-niOn October 25, KBS 2TV  ⁇  Problem Child in House  ⁇  will be featured by Seoul National University elite female renal internal medicine ksung kwon professor and musical actor Kim So-hyun.It is known that five of Kim So-hyun and Father ksung kwons family are from prestigious universities.Kim So-hyun said, I, my mother, and my sister came out of the department of vocal music, and my father and my brother are medical professors.Kim So-hyun said, When I was young, my father never told me to study. But I always went for a drive to Mt. Kwanak on weekends.In the second year of high school, Father revealed an anecdote that cut off the TV line of the house and revealed what kind of example professor ksung kwon set in order to create a good environment for children to study.Kim So-hyun surprised everyone by saying that her son Hyun Jyu-ni, who was loved as a cute and smart figure from her family performances in the past, had been judged to be a gifted 0.1%.I took a test for the gifted and it came out first out of 1,000.I invited gifted education at the gifted and talented person, but I refused because the young Hyun Jyu-ni would feel burdened. He revealed a warm mother who gave up gifted education for the emotion of his innate genius son Hyun Jyu-ni.Professor ksung kwon, who is a father, is a rumor that he showed a cheerful smile to everyone by showing his cheerful grandson Hyun Jyu-nis dream.

Kim So-hyun reveals why she turned down gifted education from her son Hyun Jyu-ni On October 25, KBS 2TV ⁇ Problem Child in House ⁇ will be featured by Seoul National University elite female renal internal medicine ksung kwon professor and musical actor Kim So-hyun. It is known that five of Kim So-hyun and Father ksung kwon's family are from prestigious universities. Kim So-hyun said, "I, my mother, and my sister came out of the department of vocal music, and my Father and my brother are medical professors." Kim So-hyun said, "When I was young, my Father never told me to study. But I always went for a drive to Mt. Kwanak on weekends." In the second year of high school, Father revealed an anecdote that cut off the TV line of the house and revealed what kind of example professor ksung kwon set in order to create a good environment for children to study. Kim So-hyun surprised everyone by saying that her son Hyun Jyu-ni, who was loved as a cute and smart figure from her family performances in the past, had been judged to be a gifted 0.1%. "I took a test for the gifted and it came out first out of 1,000. I invited gifted education at the gifted and talented person, but I refused because the young Hyun Jyu-ni would feel burdened. "He revealed a warm mother who gave up gifted education for the emotion of his innate genius son Hyun Jyu-ni. Professor ksung kwon, who is a Father, is a rumor that he showed a cheerful smile to everyone by showing his cheerful grandson Hyun Jyu-ni's dream.